Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What's the best console?

Thanks

But you do know that Sony sells with hype, and they also get extra money from releasing needed hardware accesories that could have been provided within the Console bundle in the first place, then charging ridiculous amounts for it in stores, i.e the PS2 stand. They built the console specifically to stand on its side yet thy don't provide you with the neccesary equipment to do so without spending an extra �20 to buy a stand, which is �20 that you normally would have splashed out on a game added to the rest of your money.

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Thanks

Well, sony are a big company. I mean they sell TV's, dvd'S and video recorders. But i admit. it is stupid having to buy all these add ons. but how is that different from any other console?
    Darkened Samurai
    The bunny is from Pkt-Zer0 and GareJei
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )
    This is Bunny.
    Copy Bunny into your signature to help
    him on his way to world domination.

Thanks

In my opinion the nintendo DS.

Thanks

As for the stand thing: the PS2 doesn't work properly when stood on it's side... It looks cool, but is much less reliable than when it sits flat. Therefore, Sony shouldn't be selling that stand at all.

Thanks

PS2. Why is it the best console? Because it lasted the longest without being killed off by some superior console, dig?

Thanks
    EP Points

Either the SNES or Megadrive. 16-bit consoles > *

Mikey_ Guest

brit: you'ze a bad mutha....

Quote Originally Posted by psychofox
    But you do know that Sony sells with hype, and they also get extra money from releasing needed hardware accesories that could have been provided within the Console bundle in the first place, then charging ridiculous amounts for it in stores, i.e the PS2 stand. They built the console specifically to stand on its side yet thy don't provide you with the neccesary equipment to do so without spending an extra �20 to buy a stand, which is �20 that you normally would have splashed out on a game added to the rest of your money.
    and its worked has it not?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened Samurai
    I really think the ps3 will be the best console ever created when it is released. If half the things i've heard about the PS3 are right then the other consoles are going to be annahilated.
    What makes it so Great?

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuy
    What makes it so Great?
    nothing right now lol its not even out yet. neither is the revolution yet some people already claim it'll be the best just cuz u can play old roms on it. backwards compatability i think. which isn't something so huge. i mean, nintendo had been around far longer than sony has in the gaming business but even sony can easily counter nintendo's backwards thing with their roms since the ps3 will play ps1 and ps2 games for FREE.

Thanks
    EP Points

Except the fact that you have to BUY the PS1 or PS2 games...while the Rev should have (no guarantees on anything) free 1st party games anyway. Even so, itll be cheaper then a ps1 or 2 game.

I stick by my choice of the Neo Geo as the best.

Thanks

So i'm the only Gamecube lover... well there you are then
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Borman
    Except the fact that you have to BUY the PS1 or PS2 games...while the Rev should have (no guarantees on anything) free 1st party games anyway. Even so, itll be cheaper then a ps1 or 2 game.
    you don't have to buy anything if you already have them or until the day comes when the ps3 will run copied games. even then, ps1 games are dirty cheap and so are most of the good ps2 games. and wasn't it already stated that the roms for the revo will indeed cost money for download? a while ago? either way money will have to be spent on buying older games for both systems, which is why i'm kinda not even considering the ps3 or the revo as best of all time since both will play the old games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by \/3n0(V)
    you don't have to buy anything if you already have them or until the day comes when the ps3 will run copied games. even then, ps1 games are dirty cheap and so are most of the good ps2 games. and wasn't it already stated that the roms for the revo will indeed cost money for download? a while ago? either way money will have to be spent on buying older games for both systems, which is why i'm kinda not even considering the ps3 or the revo as best of all time since both will play the old games.
    Im sure there will be promotions and give aways with the Revolution... Buy a game get a download kind of thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    So i'm the only Gamecube lover... well there you are then
    I haven't said my favourite yet however, and it's the Gamecube because I own one, that's all I need to convince me its the best .

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Borman
    I stick by my choice of the Neo Geo as the best.

neo owners unite