Page 374 of 440 FirstFirst ... 274324364369370371372373374375376377378379384424 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 6589

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    EP Points

Posted in the wrong thread actually, I haven't beaten the game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I enjoyed it a lot, despite the slow start the story gets pretty interesting and you really want to see how it all ends.
    It's proceeding exactly as I thought it would and I'm finding it very enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Yargh. I'd rather play a game that at least tries something a bit different with mixed results than one that does a worse version of the same thing a dozen other games do.

Apparently game journalists (and people who bought it expecting a gta clone) don't share the sentiment.
    Yeah, I can't rep this but people should be rewarded for at least attempting something different, sometimes regardless of the outcome, LA Noire from what I've played so far is a very good attempt, I'm close to the end so I can justify posting in this thread.

Thanks
    EP Points

just finished playing shining soul on gba. pretty fun game can be a bit grindy at times. I'm quite disappointed with the final boss he looked awesome but he was far too easy(at least for a warrior).
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Just beat LA Noire, fantastic game.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    Just beat LA Noire, fantastic game.
    You just posted that you bought it on "30th-May-2016 10:09"
    and have now finished it on "31st-May-2016 01:18"

... Thats a 15 hour difference.
    I remember when my dad bought me Spyro 1 and I beat it in a single 7 hour sitting. He was really mad.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah I made a post with a correction saying that I shouldn't have posted in this thread then because I hadn't beaten it yet.

I actually purchased the game on the 26th of May but didn't post in that thread until today.
    Last edited by Tassadar; 31st-May-2016 at 01:31.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    Yeah I made a post with a correction saying that I shouldn't have posted in this thread then because I hadn't beaten it yet.

I actually purchased the game on the 26th of May but didn't post in that thread until today.
    We be needin' real-time updates, son!

Thanks
    EP Points

DOOM.

Absolutely loved it. Can't wait to play it again to complete all the challenges & get all the collectibles etc.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    DOOM.

Absolutely loved it. Can't wait to play it again to complete all the challenges & get all the collectibles etc.
    Woo! Replaying some of the earlier missions is jokingly simple with your powered up weapons. Collecting the stuff you missed is a breeze.

Thanks
    EP Points

Fire Emblem Path of Radiace Radiant Dawn Awakening & Fates, Hyrule Warriors Legends.

If its not obvious ive been hooked FE lately and im really glad i tried these they are fantastic.

Anyways lets talk games.

After trying the Awakening demo i was hooked and immediately got the full and holy shiz what a thrill ride.

Everything was just right and i had no complaints even though I had no idea what i was doing half the time.

This game hardly needs more words then this: Beautiful.

Fates just happened to be better than that. 3 campaigns 2 casts 1 gorgeous game.

After finally enjoying FE i went backwards and tried PoR and RD.

Let me just say I wasnt prepared for either.

PoR was brutal I didnt realize how important it was to pay attention yeah i know sounds crazy.

It took me awhile to even notice there was permadeath.

This was very much a bumpy frustrating ride but I kept wanting to play cuzz despite the loss I was having a good time.

It felt so rewarding when I would succeed so I realized thats just something you need to get used to.

Having cleared a very difficult mission with 3 or 4 characters only was definitely my highlight.

I tried not to look at the game using future features as a negative however I cant dent unskippable battles or faster speed aside from movement was a bit annoying especially on hard missions.

Aside from this I'd be willing to recommend it and I'm actually gonna play it 2 more time on Normal then Hard to play the Trial Maps.

RD was much like PoR but this time around I had a better grip on what I was doing. Much like before the cause of failures were mostly my fault for not paying attention.

I feel like this one was harder as it took longer to build up the MC in fact in PoR i maxed out Ike but didnt max Miciah as it was much harder to do.

This game fixes some of the earlier problems I mentioned but still retains a high difficulty.

I'd say this one's better though as it offers more opportunities to succeed you just gotta play yor cards right or err chess i guess.

These games are great and even though there hard they are griping and very rewarding. Worth playing at least once.

And finally lets talk about Hyrule Warriors.

Lets just say i was completely caught off guard of how good it was.

For a hack n slash game it had an actually great story and the much appreciated Zelda coat of paint made the crossover succeed.

It is indeed repetitive however its addicting and actual has some depth. The extra content poured into this version makes the experience feel complete with an extra set of toppings.

The framerate takes getting used and the bizarre difficulty curve goes from absurdly easy to massively difficult and I played all stages on Easy.

This game performs better on N3DS but its still very much playable without it. Either way you should try.

This games for Zelda fans and you'll find something to love in those heart pieces!... yeah i know bad joke.

Anyways thats all 4 now I b workin on FF8 hard type and Persona Q if i happen to do anything else I'll b back.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    Just Cause III
    How long did it take you? JC2 took me over 100 hours

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    How long did it take you? JC2 took me over 100 hours
    No idea.... Probably wouldn't have taken as long though if I'd done the encounters/unlocked the supply points as I saw them instead of waiting until doing everything else

Thanks

I just beat Ghost Trick Phantom Detective and I am depressed cause of it

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    No idea.... Probably wouldn't have taken as long though if I'd done the encounters/unlocked the supply points as I saw them instead of waiting until doing everything else
    Looks ilke the trophy site updated. Says 4 weeks, 2 hours. And I probably played between 10-15 a week at most, so between 42 and 62 hours?

So yeah, if you do encounters (to unlock supply points) and whatnot first, it'll probably take you less... I messed up by not doing them and grabbing a rare vehicle, so I ended up spending at least 3 flying around, trying to get them to spawn

Thanks

Just beat Custom Robo (GCN) again... love it so much