Page 320 of 440 FirstFirst ... 220270310315316317318319320321322323324325330370420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I finally completed Ace Attorney Investigations 2 , and it was good!
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Finished Bioshock Infinite on Normal.

Dat ending.

Thanks
    EP Points

Binding of Isaac. Fun game but broken achievements meant this game took longer than it should have.

Thanks
    EP Points

Been a while since I played WinKawaks!

Ryuuko no Ken
    World Heroes 2 Jet

Thanks
    EP Points

Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles and Symphony of the Night. Let me brief on my thoughts for each.

Dracula X: I had originally watched gameplay on this game seeing the new graphics, voice actors, etc. After seeing it I thought wow that is stupid looking. Eventually I downloaded the game out of love for Symphony of the Night rather than the actual game itself.

Immediately I google how to unlock Sotn get it play it and it crashes thanks emu's xP. Anyways long story short I eventually actually tried playing Dracula X and to my surprise luved it! So sometimes first impressions are bad but that doesn't mean you can't like something a second time.

Symphony of the Night: It goes without saying I luved this game on the PSX and playing this version was a gimmie thanks to the new features from the Saturn version. I had not known the actors and dialogue changed but I was ready to luv Symphony again!

Well at first I didn't! Eventually I bothered to finish the game to it's entirety and I got used to the new Alucard but the new Maria needed some big change. Either way in the long run I enjoyed both games and now I'd like to move on. That's all folks!
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Luminous Arc beat once more.

There's still two CG I missed, but I'll get them another day. First, I need to play the sequel ...despite how much I don't want to because it's so awful.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Bioshock Infinite

Fuck 1999 Mode. Fuck it right in the ear. Fuck.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wolfenstein the New Order.

I really enjoyed it, it does nothing new or innovative but what it does do it does extremely well. That's gore and shooting, and lots of both.

Thanks
    EP Points

Zelda Minish Cap 100%. Finishing this game 100% was not fun at all mostly cuzz I exhausted all the sources of money and mysterious shells....oops. Either way I ended up playing it again up to Dark Hyrule Castle and COMPLETELY forgot how ridiculous one puzzle of the game is.

You have to split into four Link's and deflect these shots coming from two sides of the room, you have to split in a fashion so that all the Links hit the shots back at the cannon therefore destroying it. Let's just say I'm glad I did it once because doing it twice was NOT FUN!

Oh ho ho ho and it gets better! Right afterwards I find a dead-end room (or at least I think so) and almost flipped a 900! I finally find a spot where you need to bomb a wall fine no biggie right? Right afterwards the game resets itself!!!!

OMG! Now I remember why the game can be somewhat ridiculous because the use of the splitting and shrinking goes mostly as annoying rather than a cool new feature. Annoying or even pointless xP.

Afterwards I swore I'm not picking up that game ever again and I definitely won't. So no more Minish for me xP.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I've finally finished Spider-man Edge of Time I'm on a roll getting things done lately

I can't say it's a bad game but it's nowhere near as good as Shattered Dimensions was. Compared to it, it lacks the variety SD offered: 4 different Spideys, worlds and gameplays to enjoy versus the whole game taking place in the Alchemax building in 2 two different periods of time, present and future, which also means loads of rehashed areas :/
    The best part of the game, by far, is Peter David's work in all the dialogues. He is a great writer.

So yeah, not a bad game but not the best Spidey game out there.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

STOP ING STUFF COOKIE, I NEED TO MAINTAIN MY LEAD

Thanks

Hey everyone, newbie here. I just joined Emuparadise to finally beat some older Genesis and SNES games I had as a kid. I just finished Super Castlevania and Shinobi 3. Working on Chrono Trigger and Streets of Rage 2. Gotta love these timeless classics.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    STOP ING STUFF COOKIE, I NEED TO MAINTAIN MY LEAD
    I just want to reach 20

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I just want to reach 20
    You'll get there.

Just finished The Wolf Among Us . Game was finnicky and froze a couple of times, lagged like a bitch, and was just generally a pain in the ass. Still a lot of fun, but they kind of ruined the experience. Had to restart the last chapter twice because of various issues.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    You'll get there.
    I have plenty of games, but not the motivation to finish them.