Page 324 of 440 FirstFirst ... 224274314319320321322323324325326327328329334374424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 6589

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    EP Points

Kirby's Dream Collection again and The Last Story. Dream I got me the King Trophy .

Last Story was fun and very short for an RPG however the game tried to surprise me with an epilogue only for me to find out later its a short epilogue. Although it's short its one of the best/better RPG's I've gotten my hands on.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokemongenius For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Walking Dead Season 2

Some hard choices were made.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ratchet Deadlocked with a . Now I just need to finish earning 1 million bolts on hand in R&C 1 to finish the plat for that game. Too bad I only have about 185k bolts or so on hand in right now , going to be a boring process.

Thanks

For me I've been playing PS4 lately and just beat Assassins Creed IV Black Flag, Co Ghosts(which is actually a fun campaign experience in my opinion), GTA V on ps3 and South Park The Stick of Truth, i think that's about it lately. though I've always got way more games going on than I should, need to play one and beat it before moving to others(or buying more ).

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Thanks
    EP Points

Just beat R&C1 again for my 10th . I had heard you need the 1 million bolts on hand for the "bolt collector" trophy but apparently i was misinformed, its actually cumulative had about 350k on hand at the time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I finally beat Donkey Kong Country 2. I didn't go for the "best" ending but I might fire it back up one day and go for it. But I'm happy with just beating it.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by noraxakun View Post
    I finally beat Donkey Kong Country 2. I didn't go for the "best" ending but I might fire it back up one day and go for it. But I'm happy with just beating it.
    Nice job man
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks brah XD

Thanks
    EP Points

The Wolf Among Us

I do agree with Drag that there was way too much uncalled for swearing... But I really enjoyed it anyway.
    I didn't experience much if at all any lag with it either, which made a nice change coming from The Walking Dead S1/2

Thanks
    EP Points

Spyro the dragon

Sent from the Intergalactic Space Arcade using a Vectrex.

Thanks
    EP Points

That's awesome!

I hear ya! Toxic Tower is the only level keeping me from beating the damn stupid thing. I blame being forced to use stupid Rattly. Though Kastle Krush and Windy Well takes up a shitload of lives too.

Back OT I beat Earthbound for the first time last night. I thought Giygas was gonna kill me but Pokey did more damage then Giygee did. Plus Giygas had some really weird lines, like it feels good. umm what feels good exactly you multi-faced freak? (that's what he is right? a bunch of faces) and the path leading up to Giygas looked like entrails leading up to a cervix and why was ness' face in the middle of said cervix? but still what a fantastic game! I wanna play again.

Back

14. The Following User Says Thank You to maverickhuntergirlZ492 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by maverickhuntergirlZ492 View Post
    That's awesome!

I hear ya! Toxic Tower is the only level keeping me from beating the damn stupid thing. I blame being forced to use stupid Rattly. Though Kastle Krush and Windy Well takes up a shitload of lives too.

Back OT I beat Earthbound for the first time last night. I thought Giygas was gonna kill me but Pokey did more damage then Giygee did. Plus Giygas had some really weird lines, like it feels good. umm what feels good exactly you multi-faced freak? (that's what he is right? a bunch of faces) and the path leading up to Giygas looked like entrails leading up to a cervix and why was ness' face in the middle of said cervix? but still what a fantastic game! I wanna play again.

Back
    Thanks and that's even more awesome! Also uh to answer your question Mav, it's actually supposed to be an unborn fetis....yeah Earthbound be a little dark ...Anyways, what game you gonna try to play and beat now? Right now I'm in the middle of playing Phantasy Star IV and I LOVE IT.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks and that's even more awesome! Also uh to answer your question Mav, it's actually supposed to be an unborn fetis....yeah Earthbound be a little dark ...Anyways, what game you gonna try to play and beat now? Right now I'm in the middle of playing Phantasy Star IV and I LOVE IT.
    I'd like to finish Link's Awakening but Eagle's Tower is a little more complicated then I thought.

Oh and I beat SMB3 again. I'll never get tired of that game, even after all these years

Thanks
    EP Points

Walking Dead Season 2 (Vita) 100%

Right in the "feels" as they say.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Finished the Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC for Enslaved the other day. It was actually fairly fun. Might look into the DLC for Castlevania: Lord of Shadows next. Just 'cause.