Thread: can't download any rom...

Thanks

Question can't download any rom...

well, as strange as it may sound that is actually my problem. I can't even download a snes rom (not that want to, i was just testing). Im not sure how to explain it but I'll give it a try. the thing is that when I click the option that says Download your file hereit goes to the leecher alert pages (thats not the problem allright) but it doesnt start any download at all (i tried with snes, n64, iso rom)

that's with both the IE and the Mozilla Firefox, but the Mozilla Firefox shows a far more interesting problem

it happens when im trying to download an iso file,

u remember the 4 steps right?

1. click the link above
    2. wait for the page to load
    3. press the enter buttom (by enter they mean click on click here to vote right?)
    4. proceed to download

now that last one is the problem, after doing the other stuff i click proceed but nothing happens it doesnt load the next page (the IE does but the download doesnt start anyway)

i dont think this might be a big deal because the Firefox doesnt download the snes rom either

and about the ftp programs, i downloaded smartFTP, but i dont know how to use it, is it anywhere on this page? I must have miss it if so

im not talking about broken links (chrono cross, chrono trigger, xenogear, ehrgeiz broken at the same time? not possible) and i dont think this post is in the right section it should be moved somewhere else where it fits more, where? i dont know im new here

i'll very much appreciate any comment
    Last edited by Radha2g; 27th-August-2005 at 17:22.

Thanks

i got the same prob

Thanks

To use smartFTP you need to first get an adress for an FTP server from someone (try going to FTP and webspace on this forum and ask there) then you click on quick connect on the smartFTP menu then fill in the necessary information-Address, username,password then it should connect you up.

P.S don't try using an FTP program to download the files on emuparadise's ISO page s it doesn't work.

Thanks

I found that after I had clicked the vote stuff to enable download I had to wait about 3-5 minutes. Then it became highlighted and clickable.

Thanks

Default the real deal

the real problem is that the download window doesnt appear, no matter how much i wait the page load but the download doesnt even start (as if there were no download on the link)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Radha2g
    the real problem is that the download window doesnt appear, no matter how much i wait the page load but the download doesnt even start (as if there were no download on the link)
    That is the thing, it isnt a download that just starts, you get taken to another page with like 10 files to download (some files may very in amount) Then you click those and it comes up with the save.

Thanks

I have the same problem...and I've gotten to the part with multiple files. I click one and then press download now and then no download window appears and I have no idea how to fix it.