Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your pet's name?

Thanks

Default What's your pet's name?

People give their animals the strangest names, so what's your pet's name and why did you or someone else in your (or someone else's) family name it like that.
    So I have a cat named "Karvelo", the english versio would be "Furball" or smthg, that's what I got in mind when I named it anyways
    Definition: "love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using a Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope

:: There are one-zero kinds of people. Those who understand binary and F others who understand hex ::

Webmaster of:
    http://Irregular-Network.22web.net

My PSX ISO's List:
    updated 4.01.2006 (way pass expiration date, but I still got all what's on the list so request away)
    Here

Thanks

GOOBER. As the house I am currently living in was being constructed, there was a kitten somehow trapped in the rafters of our top floor. My father exclaimed, "Get down from there, y' goober!" (yah he's one of those simple south dakota types). Hence we called him goober. Currently spotlighting in my sig.

I call him putter putters. But that's not his name. his name is goober. But you will call him kitty.

Thanks
    EP Points

Tumbles, he's a south english tumbleweed who occasionally pays me visit. Brings quite an uncomfortable feeling with him.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

I had a rabbit called Carmel, died about 3 years ago, lived to ripe old age of 7.

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Thanks

7 is good, eh? Sorry he's no more:/
    Have two little poodles who are the most adorable little fuss pots in the world called Peggy and Pearl. I don't quite remember why we named them that, but I know it had something to do with their parents Pepper and Penny.

Thanks

Our families dog was called Patch, as he had an amusingly white patch of fur contrasting to the black majority fur. No marks for originality or anything, but then I was only about 7 at the time, and all children under the age of 10 are as thick as shit.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks
    EP Points

We have a dog called Billy. Friendliest little guy I've ever known. We got him when I was about 6, he's a rescue dog. He was really ill when we got him, and his bastard of an owner had (among other things) set fire to his whiskers with a lighter. His temperament is really amazing considering what he'd been through before he came to us. There really are some fucking cunts in this world, and to this day I still don't understand how ANYBODY could even think of doing that to a dog. He's looked after and very much loved nowadays, of course. The little lad deserves it.
    Last edited by Cosmic; 16th-August-2005 at 17:58.

Thanks

I have two shetland sheepdogs(they look like a collie but mini), ones name is Jasmine the other is Saydi(The Beatles song). Jasmine is named after the flower of course .
    MY TRADE LIST :
    http://www.dementedlullaby.freewebspace.com/

Some tomb from out whose sounding door
    She ne'er shall force an echo more,
    Thrilling to think, poor child of sin!
    It was the dead who groaned within
    - E.A Poe

Thanks

Our dog that died last spring: Iina
    Our cat that keeped under a car June: Pessi, and her sister who too keeped under a car (1994): Piitu (sis's experienced the same fate)
    My little sister's gerbil: Kati
    Our only cat who's online in his life: P�rri
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GODJonez
    You suck!

Thanks
    EP Points

Dog: Sheeba
    7 Cats: Midi, Tina, Trouble, Tommy, Missy, Blackie, Mutt
    2 Rabbits: Cotton, Snickers

Keep in mind that 3 of the cats and the dog are technically my grandmothers, but I spend more time at her place then at my own, so I consider them my own.

Thanks

Garfield. Due to my cat being so damned fat and lazy. But I don't have him with me over here, my sister back in Spain takes care of him now.

Thanks
    EP Points

Cat: Doogie
    Dog: Coco
    Old dog=Jeannie who died a few years ago.

Thanks
    EP Points

Cat - Wally J. and Snow
    Dog - Wally

Thanks
    EP Points

i currently have no pets. weve been through plenty of unamed fish. we also had two parakeets, a boy named Budgie and a girl named Avatar.

Thanks

I have a german sheppard (spelling), he's 13 years old and his name is Sheeta.
    Also have a cat, but his name is long forgotten. Everybody calls him kitten, translated.
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*