Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chrono Cross File corrupt?

Thanks

Ok since i am just getting into this emulator/rom craze i have 1 quick question, is there any possible way to play these roms burned on cd's of course on a ps2?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartrpgs
    Thanks megavolt, but i have come across another slight problem the file is 736 mb, 36 mb of it is the subtitles so the rom file itself is only 700 which would fit on a regular cd. I dont have dvd rom drive so i cant burn them onto dvd disks, maybe i can leave the subtitles out? I would leave all my roms on my computer but i am very very low on memory.
    If you burn the File as a CD image it will fit on the CD...

Thanks

Ok i downloaded alcohol 120% and i took the mounted form of Chrono Cross and made an image outta that and then burned it under "maximum" burning speed with alcohol 120% and it seems to be working well, and yes...it did fit, but my only concern is the importance of the subtitles data file. It doesnt show on the disk but the game is fine like i said just dont want something to be missing later or w/e. The subtitles are only for foreign games right?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartrpgs
    Ok i downloaded alcohol 120% and i took the mounted form of Chrono Cross and made an image outta that and then burned it under "maximum" burning speed with alcohol 120% and it seems to be working well, and yes...it did fit, but my only concern is the importance of the subtitles data file. It doesnt show on the disk but the game is fine like i said just dont want something to be missing later or w/e. The subtitles are only for foreign games right?
    Well strange enough the .sub file has nothing to do with subtitles, the .sub file contains subchannel data... something that most if not all games do not have...

Don't worry about it.

Thanks

Oh ok, thanks for that info, and yea i forgot to mention i switched over to epsxe 1.5.2 and thats why Chrono Cross is working.