Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2207

Thread: Metal Music Discussion

Thanks
    EP Points

Arcturus is no more.

Thanks

What happened? Supernova? :p

Thanks

They thought Australia was super mega awesome and decided to end on that high.

Thanks
    EP Points

Listening to United Abominations now.

Not really a fan of Sleepwalker, Gears of War is a fucking excellent piece, and the new A Tout Le Monde I like. The rest up to there is pretty great.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks

Municipal Waste - The Art Of Partying is fucking awesome, just as Hazardous Mutation.

THAT IS ALL. NOW LISTEN TO MORE MUNICIPAL WASTE, WHORES.

Thanks

Yea Municipal Waste are great, that's why I'm seeing them in Wacken . Don't think The Art of Partying was as good as Hazardous Mutation though.

New Odious Mortem is godly. Really solid technical death metal that will hit your face like a brick!!

Thanks

Is there any band going to Germany around September? I'll be there around that time and it isn't such a bad idea to catch a concert while I'm there.

Thanks

Word is that Systematic Chaos has leaked. Anyone had a chance to listen to the whole thing? (prog metal ain't my speciality, so I'll leave exploring it to someone more qualified)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Word is that Systematic Chaos has leaked. Anyone had a chance to listen to the whole thing? (prog metal ain't my speciality, so I'll leave exploring it to someone more qualified)
    A solid album. Much better than Octavarium and Train Of Thought, by far. If you're a fan of DT or prog you'll love it, if not, give it a go you just might like it.

Thanks

I still need to check that out. I fucking love Scenes From A Memory, its pretty much the only one I listen to other than their bootleg cover albums.

I checked out a load of music last night; Agalloch, Arcturus, She Said Destroy and Borknagar. All fucking awesome, She Said Destroy particularly; amazing debut album, so check them out

Heard Paradise Losts new single before too, I reaaaallly need In Requiem -___-;

Thanks

To all Agalloch fans:
    You might want to listen to Sculptured. A band with the same members as Agalloch that plays borderline avant-garde death metal.. A cross between Solefald and In Flames you could say and some jazz influences. Very eloquent stuff.

Thanks

Alright so I'm seeing Obituary this Friday...except that Allen West is in jail right now...I heard a rumor that they're not getting a fill-in guy for this tour...confirm/deny?

If they aren't, then that's pretty shit, the songs won't have any solos...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    Alright so I'm seeing Obituary this Friday...except that Allen West is in jail right now...I heard a rumor that they're not getting a fill-in guy for this tour...confirm/deny?

If they aren't, then that's pretty shit, the songs won't have any solos...
    I haven't heard one way or the other (I don't think the band themselves had a lot of notice), but it'd be bloody odd to not bring in a second guitarist. I'd hazard a guess that they'll borrow a backing player from one of the touring bands and bump Perez up to lead guitar, but even that'll probably leave them with some rather lackluster solos.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Sky View Post
    Yea Municipal Waste are great, that's why I'm seeing them in Wacken . Don't think The Art of Partying was as good as Hazardous Mutation though.

New Odious Mortem is godly. Really solid technical death metal that will hit your face like a brick!!
    They're playing the same time as In Flames, but they have a 45 minute set so you can make both if you're a fan of IF. Here are the Wacken times if you're interested.

Thanks

So glad that Bullet For My Valentine dropped and As I Lay Dying got dropped out of Wacken.

Just noticed that the Municipal Waste set is from 21:10 - 21:55 and the Immortal set is from 21:45 - 23:00 that means I'll have to miss the end of Municipal Waste...