Page 113 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113114115116117118123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2207

Thread: Metal Music Discussion

Thanks

hah all the brits coming on to ask about them, did they just release their album over there or something?

Thanks
    EP Points

EDIT: Screw you, Cosmic.
    Last edited by Evans; 8th-January-2008 at 14:10.

Thanks
    EP Points

Might go and see Michael Schenker on the 24th. Hopefully it won't be like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    hah all the brits coming on to ask about them, did they just release their album over there or something?
    Not sure if it's out over here yet. There was an interview with Airbourne in Guitarist magazine last month, so that's how I heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    EDIT: Screw you, Cosmic.
    Love you too sugarcakes.

Thanks

Comes out on the 29th I believe. Shush yo' face

Hellishrock was great. Axxis were pretty fun, Gamma Ray were absolutely amazing and Helloween were good.

12 hours on 2 coaches = hell.

Thanks

Airbourne have two amazing songs, but the rest of the album is pretty dull. Their vocalist's voice is the same all the way through, the drummer is pretty shit, and the rest is just AC/DC. Meh, decided not to bother seeing them live.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SA-X View Post
    Airbourne have two amazing songs, but the rest of the album is pretty dull. Their vocalist's voice is the same all the way through, the drummer is pretty shit, and the rest is just AC/DC. Meh, decided not to bother seeing them live.
    Your loss mate. AC/DC style hard rock is built for a live environment. It always comes across far better than on an album.

Thanks
    EP Points

Dont know how many of you already know about the band Sleep Terror, but they are some pretty good instrumental metal.

Thanks
    EP Points

Airbourne are great.

Anyway, Stonedirt, new band from Syria or someshit. Sound alot like Pantera. Their debut album is Redneck Blues, it's a fucking riff-fest. Muchos Pantera-like.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ahkei View Post
    Airbourne are great.

Anyway, Stonedirt, new band from Syria or someshit. Sound alot like Pantera. Their debut album is Redneck Blues, it's a fucking riff-fest. Muchos Pantera-like.
    I dont know what it is about them, something I dont like. Im not sure why.

Thanks

Opeth at Wacken Means seeing them 3 times this year

Thanks

Shweet, pretty good line up so far, a little bit more thrash wouldn't go astray though.

Thanks

Shweet, pretty good line up so far, a little bit more thrash wouldn't go astray though.
    Unless you've got a time machine, there aren't that many good thrash bands of Wacken-level fame

Seriously, there's a few good modern bands but 90% of the old names have gone to shit. And those are the ones everyone would want to book.

Thanks

Well they don't have to be main stage thrash bands or anything, I mean Aussie thrash bands like Mortal Sin and Hobbs Angel of Death have played there in recent years on the smaller stages...I'll take anything!

I'd be quite pleased with a German combo meal like Kreator/Sodom/Destruction to be honest. Testament wouldn't be bad either, should be supporting their new album by then. Those bands still have a good name for themselves I think, along with bands like Exodus, Death Angel, etc

Thanks

Well they don't have to be main stage thrash bands or anything, I mean Aussie thrash bands like Mortal Sin and Hobbs Angel of Death have played there in recent years on the smaller stages...I'll take anything!

I'd be quite pleased with a German combo meal like Kreator/Sodom/Destruction to be honest. Testament wouldn't be bad either, should be supporting their new album by then. Those bands still have a good name for themselves I think, along with bands like Exodus, Death Angel, etc
    I wish I went to see Overkill last year, but only heard of them a few weeks after the fest

Thanks

I've always been kinda iffy on Overkill, could ever really get into them, I'd probably see them though....

Best thing ever would be a Coroner reunion...but I think Wacken's reunion quota is filled for the year.