Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rpgs

Thanks

Default Rpgs

ahhhhh i get so bored during summer nad i need some good games... idk what to get (roms/current (pc) games)

any ideas? any genre except sports

Thanks

RPG games? If you haven't played Final Fantasy 7, try that. There's some ISOs for each disk, they might be still active. I'll reupload a disk if you need it.

Also, any other Final Fantasy game would work for the RPG genre.

My current favorite game is Halo 2 (just look at my sig...), so if you have an Xbox, there's another choice for ya.

EDIT: This post is more about games, not emulation specifically, so next time just put stuff like this in General Gaming. Just a thought...
    [center]My ISO-making tutorial

MY ROM/ISO list

XBL Gamertag: El Capitaine.

Access my FTP (for any purpose, upload, download, PM me if you want to use it to facilitate a trade with someone)
    ftp://elcapitaine.serveftp.net (port21)
    User:Emuparadise
    Pass:561224

Thanks

Thanks for the general gaming comment and soryr to the moderators

I've plahyed every final fantasy (literally) except ps2 ones i onl yhave pc no console systems so yea.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Malikman
    Thanks for the general gaming comment and soryr to the moderators

I've plahyed every final fantasy (literally) except ps2 ones i onl yhave pc no console systems so yea.
    That's why we emulate. Get ePSXe and try out Parasite Eve or Chrono Cross or Legend of Dragoon.

Thanks
    EP Points

Or Vagrant Story or Valkyrie Profile.
    Also, if you have a LOT of time, get Tactics Ogre and Final Fantasy Tactics. Both have a superb storyline and a great battle system.

Thanks

Can you at least say what genres you enjoy more than others?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by pooman
    Can you at least say what genres you enjoy more than others?
    The title of the thread is Rpgs, so I would assume that's what he is looking for.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears, Xenogears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Xenogears is awesome. Play it now.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, Valkyrie Profile's been mentioned, so has been Vagrant Story. If we're talking about ePSXe, there's Star Ocean - The Second Story... a great sequel. Well, if you're looking for Japanese RPGs, try tri-Ace games.

Anyway, you wrote that you want current PC games... and "modern" RPGs like KotOR just make me sick. Try the older ones, like Fallout, or Ultima Underworld, that's a great classic. But now that I think about it... there's Arx Fatalis, a great game, and resembles Ultima Underworld in many things.

Thanks

Suikoden II is essential. There was a torrent some time ago, but I'm not sure if it's still alive. Give it a try anyway.

Thanks

My favourite RPG of all time would have to be Planescape: Torment (PC). If you like RPG's with good story lines I'd definetely recommend it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxadim
    My favourite RPG of all time would have to be Planescape: Torment (PC). If you like RPG's with good story lines I'd definetely recommend it.
    Seconded. Fallout 1-2, also. Both are great because they allow you to have virtually any kind of character and succeed.

Thanks
    EP Points

Chrono Trigger/ Chrono Cross, If you have not played them already...

FFT is a good game...

You could try the Ogre Battle games... Tactics Ogre, Ogre Battle:BotBQ, and Ogre Battle 64...

Thanks
    EP Points

Sadly, Chrono Cross didn't live up to my expectations... the characters were terrible I think, and too many of them... I didn't even put most of the characters in my party, not even once... I mean, if I'm playing a fantasy game, I don't really want to see a pink talking doggie, a rockstar with a guitar, an annoying fisherman who always says CHA, or someone who resembles Magus in a way, but dresses and looks like a fag. The alternate world idea was interesting at first, but became boring after some time: the many timelines of CT were much better... The story was good, although it had a part at the end which I disliked... I won't spoil anything, but it's such a commonly used clich� that I was close to laughing my ass off. To tell the truth, this game has a weird atmosphere, which I didn't like at all. Meh.

In conclusion, a good game, but doesn't even come close to other RPGs, and by no means a fitting sequel to Chrono Trigger, which I liked very much.

Thanks

i'm played chorno cross kinda weirxd chrono trigger was a good game and final fantasy tactic swas well it was ok but i lost interest or maybe i had to reinstall comp i don't remember.... hmmm i'm gona try Valkyrie Profile i guess its' on emuparadise thing so i'll try it i think i've tried xenogears but idk if i got into it much i don't remember ... what system is fallout on? 1 and 2 that you guys are talking about?

EDITO you guys know were i can get valkyrie profile (sp) faster emuparadise always takes forever with me....