Thread: Chankast won't recognize that I have a game mounted...

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Chankast won't recognize that I have a game mounted...

OK...I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to get Chankast to work, I have my game mounted on a virtual drive with Daemon tools. I changed the cd drive in Chankast to reflect the drive my game is mounted on. I have the bios, but when I start the game it pops up an audio cd menu and when I hit play it says "please insert game disc" what am I doing wrong??? Please help! Do I need to mount some kind of boot disc first? BTW, The game I'm trying to run is Street Fighter III double impact.

I've searched around other forums and it seems a lot of ppl are having this problem too...but no one seems to have a solution, yet. I'm sure there are a lot of you who've gotten chankast to work. If you can help in any way it would be great. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Sprung; 15th-June-2005 at 03:28.