Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Game in Your Opinion.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by albrowne
    Katamari Damacy is by no means a bad game! It's one of my all time favourites and is very unique! I suggest you give it a go, it's very fun!

With an attitude like that don't even bother.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by albrowne
    Katamari Damacy is by no means a bad game! It's one of my all time favourites and is very unique! I suggest you give it a go, it's very fun!
    Ow, that's a game I probably won't be able to play until PS2 emulation gets better (or my father changes his opinion about consoles being a waste of money). It looks like a fun game, with a simple and radical concept. Just like Umihara Kawase Shun and Liquid War. And they have absolutely no place in this thread.

Thanks

Yeah, it's a cool game, and thanks for giving me the idea of upping Umihara Kawase Shun to the YouSendIt thread!

Thanks

of all the games I've played, I'd say Actraiser 2 for the SNES was the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by drgonzo7
    I hate a lot of the really popular games that the average mindless drooling gamer loves, I won't mention names, since people can be so loving of their favortie games, and I don't want to hurt any feelings, but chances are, if it's really popular, and you love it, then I hate it.
    So you go against the mainstream for the sake of going against the mainstream? Pity, you'll miss out on a lot of great games just because you want to be different...

Oh yeah, I hate that Katamari Damacy game, I haven't played, but the concept just sounds so friggin' stupid.
    Sorry, but I don't think it's at all logical to hate something you've never tried, that's just... Hmm, what was it? Dumb as hell? No...

Oh yeah, that's called "having your head shoved up your ass."
    Last edited by theskald; 14th-June-2005 at 19:53.

Thanks

AD&D Heroes of the Lance for NES was pretty bad. I tried playing it recently and wondered how I had the patience to play it for more than 30 minutes back in the day.... Guess I was just a stupid kid back then....

Katamari Damacy
    I was skeptical about this game, also. Turns out to be pretty fun and strangely uplifting. Who'd have thought that? For $30 CDN, I can hardly bad-mouth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidus Joe
    it's an old DOS game where you have to pick up bibles, convert the unholy, and avoid satan
    If I had zealously religous friends, I'd anger them by consistantly trying to side with Satan. "I am your willing servant, oh mighty Devil! What must I do to further your great cause?" I'd then complain furiously that the game was one-sided when I lost.

Hell, I'd probably do that regardless of their religious beliefs...
    Greatly enjoyed Monster Hunter
    Happily playing Guild Wars
    Sorely disappointed with Star Ocean 3

Thanks

Have to say Tecmo's Secret of the Stars. The characters all had the personality of a piece of paper,the plot was dull,and the ending was stupid. How I managed to play through the whole thing is beyond me.

Mikey_ Guest

donkey kong 64, castlevania on the n64, a WHOLE lot of nes games, spongebob the movie for pc, mk trilogy for n64, resident evil 0....ok, graphics were great yes, but i couldn't stand the switching of the characters. final fantasy 10. final fantasy 8...ok, i DID like it the 1st time around, but it seemed like the game dragged on for so damn long that i began to dislike it. any batman games on the psx. i'll be back with more games lol

Thanks

Men In Black for PSX.
    Trogdor, Trogdor

Trogdor was a man
    Uhh...Maybe he was a Dragon-Man
    Uhh...Maybe he was just a Dragon
    Uhm...but he was still

Trogdor, Trogdor

Burninating the countryside
    Burninating the peasants
    Buriniating all the people
    in their Thatched Roof Cottages

Thatched Roof Cottages

And The Trogdor Comes in The Night.

Thanks

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. That game is utter shit. It's the little swirly top of the shit pile.
    McFarlane's Evil Prophecy. This igame is utter shit. It's the wide base of the shit pile.

Thanks

I would have to say that the worst game in my experience would have to be Cosmic Race, apparently for the PSX. I never played it, but when the magazine Game Players was around (before it became Ultra Game Players), they reviewed it, and gave it a hefty 0%. It had such horrible graphics, barely any collision detection, and well, it looked like it was made by god-knows-what abominations.
    It was featured in the September 1996 issue of Game Players, and for any of you who played it, I feel bad for ya...

As for a game I actually played, I would have to say Carmageddon 64. Now I love the Carmageddon series, and hitting the zombies and whatnot was an awesome experience before GTA graced my TV. Now this incarnation I was graced with, I was lucky I only rented, and it wasn't worth it. It was just pure crap... I should've listened to IGN's reviews more thoroughly....

Thanks

oh oh oh oh i thought of a new worst game
    And the winner is...Siren for ps2
    The game started off good then bleh got to confusing with all the switching and going back to levels I already beat

Thanks

Oh I completely forgot about the Spawn Games, I love spawn, I really do, but goddamn, someone needs to make a spawn game that doesn't lick balls.

grrr.
    So I make games now sort of. Check the out the one I have in the IGF this year, its totally free: www.mackvswindows.com

Also add me on things.
    twitter: solidusjoe
    Game networks on my profile.

Thanks

hahaha, Trump card!
    Pokemon!
    hahaha

Thanks

DRAGONBALL Z SAGAS....they so totally FUCKED IT UP. Don't even bother to RENT/DOWNLOAD it

I am so glad they said it wasn't one of the Budokai's, as DBZ Budokai 2 and 3 ARE JUST AWESOME and mutiplayer ROCKS and am so totally excited about the next Budokai (Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi)

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by linkinkampf19
    As for a game I actually played, I would have to say Carmageddon 64. Now I love the Carmageddon series, and hitting the zombies and whatnot was an awesome experience before GTA graced my TV. Now this incarnation I was graced with, I was lucky I only rented, and it wasn't worth it. It was just pure crap... I should've listened to IGN's reviews more thoroughly....
    I completely agree with you on that one. I loved Carmageddon 2 (never tried the others, should I consider getting them?), but when I tried C64, I cried. IGN was too right about this game.