Thread: Save State Question

StarShade Guest

Default Save State Question

Is there a way to "convert" save states you make in one emulator to the kind of save state used by a different emulator?

For instance, I use VisualBoy Advance for my Game Boy needs. However, I'd like to have access to tgb dual's linking ability so I can trade pokemon between roms.

However, the save I make with VisualBoy is not noticed by tgb dual. Is there a way to make tgb dual notice the save state? (tgb dual's only good quality is the link cable ability... Visual Boy rocks in all other areas.)

Thanks

There are some programs which convert savestates.Search them on other emulation sites or on google

Me will rock you

Digital Gohan Guest

Default Hmm

Never heard anyone admit to playing Pokemon. You brave brave soul.

Thanks

I admit that I was playing five or four months ago. There is nothing bad playing Pok�mon. but I would begin to worry if i would see someone of my age watching the cartoon!!!

Me will rock you

StarShade Guest

Default cartoon... ugh...

Yes, I agree. It wouldn't be so bad if the show were about someone other than the dopey Ash and his hyperactive electric rat...

But, unfortunately, it's about a dumb kid with a hyperactive electric rat, and an uncontrollable fire dragon... sheesh.

Well in any event, my characters have more style... (and it looks like Crystal version will be more interesting than red or blue ever were...)