Thread: Virtual-ON Oratorio Tangram

Thanks

Default Virtual-ON Oratorio Tangram

I grabbed the Echelon release of this DreamCast game last night. I extracted the archive that was inside the archive, which yielded a file named e-voot. No extension at all, it's not another archive, and Nero, DiskJuggler, and CDMage can't recognize it as an image of any format. I also tried running it with SelfBootInducer. Does anyone know what's wrong with it or my methods?

Thanks
    EP Points

odd, what is the size of it? about the size of an Iso I mean?

You may just have to add an extension on the end of it, but I'm not sure if say for example a nrg file would work if you gave it a cdi extension
    Last edited by Stark; 21st-May-2005 at 14:57.

Thanks

It's the size of an iso, and yes, I have tried adding cdi and iso extensions. I'll try a few others and see if it'll work.

Thanks
    EP Points

Normally it will only be CDI or NRG, I've never seen a DC image in any other format, you could try after adding the extension to mount it in Daemon tools I would think, Cos if it wasn't the correct extension it would probably say its a invalid image or something.

Edit: was it only the one file you got?
    Last edited by Stark; 21st-May-2005 at 15:16.

Thanks

I think I found what caused the problem. I tried opening the split archive with a different extractor. This time it has the .CDI extention. It opens in CDmage and the only problem now is that DJ gets a runtime error upon opening it...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MoeWogn
    I think I found what caused the problem. I tried opening the split archive with a different extractor. This time it has the .CDI extention. It opens in CDmage and the only problem now is that DJ gets a runtime error upon opening it...
    What is the compression method?

Thanks

It was RAR, but the extractor I used just didn't work properly for some reason. Well, I mounted it and did a CD Copy, that got a working disk made. Thanks for the help.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MoeWogn
    It was RAR, but the extractor I used just didn't work properly for some reason. Well, I mounted it and did a CD Copy, that got a working disk made. Thanks for the help.
    No probs glad it worked.