Thread: An easier way to download Chrono Cross

Thanks

Default An easier way to download Chrono Cross

I need a fast way to download Chrono Cross. I need to download it from a site(Not this one. I've tried it already. It's too slow). I don't want bit torrent (not enough seeders and leechers). Not p2p programs either (maybe a good one).

Thanks

Don't complain. While you are waiting for someone to upload the game to YouSendIt or something, you would already have finished the download from here.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

I'm not trying to complain.

About how long would the 1st disc download take here.

Thanks

I can't answer that question since i haven't tried to get it from EP (Though, yes, the downloads are notoriously slow. However they are working, and safe) But even though you said you didn't want to, I would suggest a bit torrent client. It's really not that hard to set up, and as long as you configure it right (I think there are guides somewhere in the torrent forums) You can get pretty good speeds. Also, torrents are usually easier to find than an iso, and quicker than waiting for a yousendit link.
    "The world is like a game. Once a m*********** get a understanding of the game, and what the levels and the rules of the game is, then the world aint no trick no more. The world is a game to be played." -Pac

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll move this to the trading post, please in future take care where you decide to post topics, have you looked at the happy hour option Emuparadise does, or just request in the yousendit thread.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Ba11a
    I can't answer that question since i haven't tried to get it from EP (Though, yes, the downloads are notoriously slow. However they are working, and safe) But even though you said you didn't want to, I would suggest a bit torrent client. It's really not that hard to set up, and as long as you configure it right (I think there are guides somewhere in the torrent forums) You can get pretty good speeds. Also, torrents are usually easier to find than an iso, and quicker than waiting for a yousendit link.
    Working yes, safe... I don't think so, I got spyware installed in my computer after "installing" the zip that I downloaded from here, it comes in a .exe instead of a usual zip, I did it twice, with both CD's and after words my spyware detectors showed I had spyware after both times (downloaded VP for PS).... just a heads up to others...
    "Learn a new language gain a new soul"
    -Wizdom from a fortune cookie.-
    "The only thing tragic about coming from a hard life, is not learning anything from it."
    -Taylor-

Thanks
    EP Points

Dunno about spyware. Extracted the EXE files with WinRAR, no spyware. So I don't really see why people are complaining if it only LOOKS like spyware to some anti-virus programs, but isn't harmful actually. And why the hell should MasJ upload stuff that has spyware? Anyhow, most of the stuff has been put back in RAR or ZIP form. No more EXE files.

Thanks

Well, there is an easy way to surround the possibility to install wierd stuff on your machines... just look into the damn EXE with a viewer (if you don't see, how it is packed with otherwise) and rename the files.
    If you have a file starting with "PK" - just rename to .zip or
    if you have a file starting with "Rar!" - just rename to .rar

Thats all - never again trouble with spyware from that direction.

Thanks

yeah but when u think about it why would anyone upload a iso image in .exe format

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jokester15
    yeah but when u think about it why would anyone upload a iso image in .exe format
    There are good reasons...

However this thread seems to be mostly pointless now and dead... so ... closed.