Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS3 Controller ???

Thanks

Default PS3 Controller ???

I got this image off of Gamespot's Latest Rumor Control. Take a look.

What do you guys say. I say that contraption looks FUCKING AMAZING....

Edit: Gamespot's Rumor Control did nevertheless say it was bogus
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 9th-May-2005 at 06:35.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Thank god it's bogus it's one of the ugliest things I've seen since looking at myself in the mirror. Who would want to roll the giant red ball of ghey.

Thanks

Trackballs are leet, and that's an especially leet trackball. I really should get around to buying one for my computer.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

Euugh. It's just too chunky with that ball of...? It just wouldn't feel right, and how do you play the PS2 games that use the right analog stick with THAT?! I hope that Sony doesn't have a controller like that for the PS3....*GULP*
    "Since the house is on fire, let us warm ourselves."
    "There are 3 kinds of people you have to worry about in life; Thos who can count. And those who can't."

Thanks

That would bring bowling/golfing games to a whole new level :O .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Of course it's bogus. IGN ran a story about it several weeks back.

It's a controller made specifically with FPS games in mind. Apparently the prototype works pretty well too. I'd like to check it out, if it every actually sees release.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion

It's a controller made specifically with FPS games in mind. Apparently the prototype works pretty well too. I'd like to check it out, if it every actually sees release.
    I'll definitely buy it even if its designed only specifically for FPS games as the trackball will definitely ROCK....
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 9th-May-2005 at 14:42.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Mikey_ Guest

sorry but IMO its prolly the ugliest controller i've ever seen. the nes control pad looks more appealing. and i hate trackballs. HATE!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion

Is it for PS2 or PS3...? 'Cause it would make sense that it's for PS2, seeing as it's oh-so-similar to the Dual Shock 2. If they keep the DS2's layout for the PS3's controller, I'm giving SONY my least-innovative award. And as you all know, my awards can make or break a company... :O!!

Trackballs... Hmm... Not particularly interested...

Thanks
    EP Points

I pretty much despise trackballs. They are the source of evil in our world.

Not to mention anything would be quite uncontrollable with that thumb-trackball... umm... thingy. Though it would be fun to see dislocated joints every now and then.

Thanks
    EP Points

Looks allright, but Im not a real big trackball fan.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Castlevania
    Is it for PS2 or PS3...? 'Cause it would make sense that it's for PS2, seeing as it's oh-so-similar to the Dual Shock 2. If they keep the DS2's layout for the PS3's controller, I'm giving SONY my least-innovative award. And as you all know, my awards can make or break a company... :O!!

Trackballs... Hmm... Not particularly interested...
    PS2. That is, it's for that system. I don't know why they're even bothering this late in the game. Oh well. If it can make FPS' more tolerable on the system, then I suppose I'm all for it. I fucking hate the genre on the PS2, because of the controller and it's fucked up dead-zone....

Thanks

The thing is that I haven't had any experience with trackballs so am totally excited with the whole concept. May be you guys have had some experience with this thing, so please do tell me what do you think.

Thanks

For real... That controller looks like shit.

Thanks

Having a track ball on a controller would be totaly cool. It would make it so much easier to play fps games and strategy like the cnc games on consols. It would also make it alot easier to have pc to console ports seeing as how the could use the track ball as a mouse. I would totaly buy that contoller. The only downside is not having duel analogs.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.