Page 94 of 192 FirstFirst ... 44848990919293949596979899104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2876

Thread: The negative vibe thread.

Thanks

The AP Government and Politics list is out, or not, because I can't find it. After I find it I have to see whether I got in or not, if there are people who like thrillers I perfer the thrill of getting in, instead of not.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    Yes. We do. Is there anything wrong with that?
    Not much. Just the idea of captivating a living being meant to be free...

not much negativity to report today

Thanks

Dammit, I didn't get into AP Government and Politics.

Thanks
    EP Points

i bloody hate pigeons,
    there everywhere here,
    if you happened to leave a cage layin about the bloody pigeons will live in it if you want them to or not

i had a m8 who used to house carrier/homing pigeons,
    that was pretty cool,but smelled awful

Mikey_ Guest

crappy weather today

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have a long day ahead of me, and I got shit for sleep last night.

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion
    I have a long day ahead of me, and I got shit for sleep last night.
    i haven't had a good night's sleep since giving up my bedroom for my sister and nephew and i'm always tossing and turning

Thanks

I finally got my gfs mom to let me take her out to a movie, but the car is now out of service and thus it still didn't happen.... like fate was playing a damn april fools joke on me.

I called her today and it seems she is again grounded for something or other.

Dammit.
    So I make games now sort of. Check the out the one I have in the IGF this year, its totally free: www.mackvswindows.com

Also add me on things.
    twitter: solidusjoe
    Game networks on my profile.

Thanks

Me and my damn technology. My friends and I were out all night partying a bit, and afterwards, we were gonna go back to my freinds place and play some games (my xbox, to go home and pick up). I go home at about 1:30 (daylights), and my mom flips out wondering were i've been. I'm fucking 21 and still, I can't stay out late, not even to game with my friends. "I've got work tomorrow" she says. AT 11....
    Fuck, i've gotta learn out to sneak in and out.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by linkinkampf19
    Me and my damn technology. My friends and I were out all night partying a bit, and afterwards, we were gonna go back to my freinds place and play some games (my xbox, to go home and pick up). I go home at about 1:30 (daylights), and my mom flips out wondering were i've been. I'm fucking 21 and still, I can't stay out late, not even to game with my friends. "I've got work tomorrow" she says. AT 11....
    Fuck, i've gotta learn out to sneak in and out.
    Hahaha, that's almost like my friend mom, he can't go out late at night cuz she sleeping. WTF?!?
    She says we make a lot of noise when comming back (even though her room ain't on the same floor as where we enter/sleep/eat) and also says we always wake her up.
    I'm almost sure she's lying and simply waiting so she can humiliate my friend in front of me. But who cares about a 49 years old mom...

Neg: I have a small headache, might be because i played too much Mario & Luigi superstar saga. Second time i'm passing thru this game.

Thanks

I had a great night last night.
    Later, I wake up at 4 and me elder one's puking all over. She wasn't taking out anything, just wretching the whole time. She did this for an hour, then came slept next to me and barfed all over my hand. Then she got on the floor and puked some 14 times. Then I took her out the room and she puked in other rooms as well. Then I started cleaning it and she continued to wretch, she did the same thing about a week ago in the middle of the night, but didn't really take out anything. The next day she puked all her food out and was given a not so heavy meal the next day, after which she was fine. Then this happens. So, I tried to give her half an Avomine (an anti-nauseater and a sleep-inducer) and she puked that out too. I thought she was doing this b/c she was on an empty tummy. So I gave the pill another shot and she ate it with some cheese (which I've been told wasn't the best thing, b/c its not easy to digest), but she slept it off anyway. I stayed up till 8 just to make sure she was ok and then she started again. Now am getting really panicky (I am alone at home) So I call the vet and that bloody woman, I don't know who that quack was, she told me all I can do is bring her to the doc. So I explained my situation of not being very mobile and she couldn't give me any advice whatsoever. I haven't slept much, just constantly been worrying about her. She wretched once more w/o any puke about 20 minutes ago. I don't know what to do. And I don't like being confused. That's about it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Jenn's Mom came home, Funs over

Thanks

I've been up for 30 Hours straight right now.

and I'm sore all over from like 3 hours of walking around town because of the busted car.
    So I make games now sort of. Check the out the one I have in the IGF this year, its totally free: www.mackvswindows.com

Also add me on things.
    twitter: solidusjoe
    Game networks on my profile.

Thanks

I'm no longer cool in Kazuya's eyes. Oh well. (But I was once cool!!! To someone!)
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy

I had a great night last night.
    Later, I wake up at 4 and me elder one's puking all over. She wasn't taking out anything, just wretching the whole time. She did this for an hour, then came slept next to me and barfed all over my hand. Then she got on the floor and puked some 14 times. Then I took her out the room and she puked in other rooms as well. Then I started cleaning it and she continued to wretch, she did the same thing about a week ago in the middle of the night, but didn't really take out anything. The next day she puked all her food out and was given a not so heavy meal the next day, after which she was fine. Then this happens. So, I tried to give her half an Avomine (an anti-nauseater and a sleep-inducer) and she puked that out too. I thought she was doing this b/c she was on an empty tummy. So I gave the pill another shot and she ate it with some cheese (which I've been told wasn't the best thing, b/c its not easy to digest), but she slept it off anyway. I stayed up till 8 just to make sure she was ok and then she started again. Now am getting really panicky (I am alone at home) So I call the vet and that bloody woman, I don't know who that quack was, she told me all I can do is bring her to the doc. So I explained my situation of not being very mobile and she couldn't give me any advice whatsoever. I haven't slept much, just constantly been worrying about her. She wretched once more w/o any puke about 20 minutes ago. I don't know what to do. And I don't like being confused. That's about it.
    When you say "elder one" and then "vet", I am assuming a dog or cat? (Don't take as an insult if I don't get you) How old is she? And has she had any othe problems as of late? This sorta thing happened to my mini-schnauzer back in late November, but he was 14 and well on his way out (kidneys failed once before, we had to force feed him for a week). He ended up passing away peacefully (in my mom's arms nonetheless) around 8:30 pm a few day before or after Thanksgiving. But I feel your pain. Wish I could help you more, but the info you provide from what I ask would help a bit. I'm no vet, but my sis plans to do so one day, so maybe I can ask her...

Nega Vibe - I just got back my calculus test and my teacher didn't grade it, due to the fact there wasn't much to grade (I only knew a little, the rest of my mind went blank). I will most definitely drop the course, but he said I can still audit the class even though the school really doesn't allow that.