Page 128 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2878118123124125126127128129130131132133138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2665

Thread: The positive vibe thread.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher
    Why do i always miss you on MSN?
    Anyway positive vibe: i just lived Brit's dream by gettin discount at KFC
    But really went into work (My other one at home) and i got some hours while im still home i left there after talkin to my auntie about taking Jana to the Zoo started to head towards K Mart and i seen Destiny and her friend who looks like Des but taller and more blonde and i went for a shop at the car parts place with them for a bit she invited me to her house this weekend and i plan to go. Then went to KMart and picked up Jana's birthday present (Sex in the city set 2) then went into KFC and see the chick that live next to me and i wanted to feel her tities at the local club and said hi to her and looked at her tities again LOL then i was talkin to my sister friend how gave me discount and yeah had a wicked day.
    I honestly don't know how you keep up with all the ladies. I would be so confused I'd probably end up calling one by another's name, and you would find me tied up, naked in a ditch. you either have an excellent memory, or all these girls are stump stupid

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung
    I honestly don't know how you keep up with all the ladies. I would be so confused I'd probably end up calling one by another's name, and you would find me tied up, naked in a ditch. you either have an excellent memory, or all these girls are stump stupid
    Easy Destiny is the one that loves to hug me and call me her teddy bear.
    Laura is the one loves looking into my eye and loves kissing me on the cheek and always loves how i treat her.
    Simone is stubbon yeah i can make her smile and when she smiles she gets 2 lil dimple's.
    Jana acts like shes dumb when shes very smart she has that uncontrolable if you say i cant do this im goin to do it mentality she gets what she wants and is very stubbon about it why do i love Jana i don tknow all i knwo is im willing to stand out in the freezing rain and just leave my friends and wait for her to make sure shes okay ever since that day we both know we mean somethign to each other i mean we have our bad days but we have more good days then bad.
    Racheal shes the fashionable one hair dresser so her hair is always hot only thing wrong with her is she thinks she doesnt look go but this girl is a stunner did modeling with my sister she was so pretty
    Bonnie is like my sister just seen her before Bonnie will tell you somethign if you wanna hear it or not and if you didnt wanna hear it then she right there to help you through it.
    Keisha is like 16 and has a mouth on her picking out the lil things like "So you like Simone?" Yeah maybe i got feelins for her "Well she has a BF how do you feel about that?" or like "So i hear you msged Jana like 20 times in one day" WTF you on about girl? "Well thats what i was told by Jana's sister who read the msg's to me" Girl you trippin we were fighting and she wouldnt pick up the phone and will you get the hell out of my relationship? but at the same time she tells you what to imporve on like she used to tell me i was to easy goin with my clothes so i went to Chapel street and brought some clothes and as soon as she seen them she told me i was HORT and then i had 4 other people that nite tell me i looked HORT.
    Ive said enough i would just confuse you more. so i went only with the main ones

Thanks
    EP Points

Talking

We need a smiley of a head exploding.

*PASTE HERE*

Thanks
    EP Points

We need a smiley of a head exploding.

*PASTE HERE*
    its not that bad just go back to the days when you were young

Thanks

*imagining Sprung nekkid and tied up in a ditch* *forcing myself to stop*

Jase is just the epitome of charm with the ladies, of course, the booze gets him to ask women if they're wearing a bra or not, but that aside, I think he's just genuine and caring with them. But I must admit, as I have done before, that its very hard to keep a track of his love life
    Last edited by Dingy; 17th-May-2005 at 06:18.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy

Jase is just the epitome of charm with the ladies, of course, the booze gets him to ask women if they're wearing a bra or not, but that aside, I think he's just genuine and caring with them. But I must admit, as I have done before, that its very hard to keep a track of his love life
    Don't steal my word.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy

That made me blush laugh and want to beat my head in all at the same time
    You got to be loving and carig with girls i mean they are beautiful the way you make them smile the way they thing they are ugly when really they are stunning i cant see how people treat them like shit i dont think i ever will its just not me.
    But Dingy always talks nicely about me got to love her for that.
    Pos vibe: told my Auntie and my lil sister what im goin to do for Jana on her birthday and they both gave me the same reaction which means i think Jana will enjoy that and just knowing it i cant get this grin off my face.

Thanks
    EP Points

got 5 sp's now....

because why the hell not?
    Last edited by Dinosaurman; 17th-May-2005 at 17:36.

Thanks
    EP Points

you only need 4 though. pwetty kewl either way

my pos= i finally got a tooth brush... i needed one for about 3 weeks...

the sad part is that i started spitting out more blood than in a boxing match with mike tyson... i needed a really good brushing

Thanks
    EP Points

its kinda hard to get more posi than 5 sp's but......

i got a brand new never opened umi hara-kawase for supa famicom

my fav platforming fishing game

in fact one of my fav snes titles
    for years, but i could only play the rom,
    but now with 60 quid gone its mine to play on a snes pad, in a snes

the sexage of it all

now i can die happy

Thanks

Meeting my baby today! Really really looking forward to it.YaY! Might get to play soon enough.

Thanks
    EP Points

I got my FlashCart working its wicked fun. Also Jana's birthday Surprise is tomorrow.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just found out that apperently, I have done 90% of the course and may not have to resit anything at all This has really cheered me up, I just hope these tests go well for me

I Really feel good now

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

MGS3: Subsistence, MGS4 and MGA2. WHAT A HAPPY DAY!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Don't you ever get bored of MGS crusher ? :O