I had this idea that with me being a rather nosy and pessimistic person it'd probably be a good idea to introduce a thread where people can write down two things per day that they did that was completely positive.

It doesn't have to be anything amazing or spectacular.. It could even be that you helped someone in an emulation thread.. But the whole idea is to give a more positive atmosphere to everyone .

I will go first, obviously.

* I came to terms with my exam results and decided that with how poorly I was when I took them at the time and considering the lack of support I received from those close to me, they were good results and that I should be grateful for what I got considering some people completely failed.

* I decided that I wanted to better myself on my exam results and decided to resit paper 1 of Politics and paper 2 of Computing. I done the mathematics and know exactly what I have to score to receive a B in politics (81/100) and a C in Computing (73/105).. Though realistically I'll be aiming for a C in Politics (51/100) and a D in Computing (43/100).