Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE: A New World Order

Thanks

Default WWE: A New World Order

This is basically a diary of my game in TEW which is a wrestling management game. I wasn't sure where to post it but Soldier suggested here but if Mods think otherwise just do as you wish. My game will start at the beginning of May all the people who are champions right now will be my champions. I'll post my first show once the mods decide on if this shall stay or go. Note I will probably have to double post for shows and stuff.

Here is a rundown of the champions.
    World Heavyweight
    Batista

WWE Champion
    John Cena

WWE United States
    Orlando Jordan

WWE Intercontinental
    Shelton Benjamin

WWE Women's
    Trish Stratus

WWE Cruiserweight
    Paul London

WWE World Tag Team
    William Regal and Taijiri

WWE Tag Team
    Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio

My first show will be a PPV called Backlash. I'll put up a card for the event once mods have decided if this topic shall stay.

Thanks

World Wrestling Entertainment is proud to present to you live on PPV.
    RAW presents Backlash.

World Heavyweught Championship
    Batista(c) v HHH

#1 Contendership for World Heavyweight title
    Edge v Chris Benoit

Shawn Michaels v Christian

WWE Intercontinental Championship
    Shelton Benjamin(c) v Maven

Final Showdown Casket Match
    Kane v Gene Snitsky

Chris Jericho v Muhammed Hassan

WWE World Tag Team Titles
    William Regal and Taijiri(c) v La Resistance

WWE Women's Championship
    Trish Stratus(c) v Victoria

Card Subject to Change

This will be the final time the RAW superstars will be together as a new rsoter draft will be done before RAW tommorow night. Keep checking WWE.com for details.

Mikey_ Guest

shawn michaels vs christian!?! come on now! i know hbk is past his prime and has lost his main even status but damn, christian? lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al_V1

The man on the left looks absolutely revolting.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks

WWE Backlash

Preshow Sunday Night Heat Recap
    Val Venis def. Garrison Cade
    The Hurricane def. Daivari
    Rhyno def. Tomko

WWE BACKLASH

Moby-Lift me up plays through the arena. The crowd are electric and pumped up for tonights event.

JR-Hello everybody! and welcome to Backlash. We're coming to you live from San Antonia Texas home to HBK Shawn Michaels who later on tonight takes on Christian.

King-Thats not all JR we have a huge and I mean HUGE Wrestlemania rematch between Batista and HHH.

JR-That will be a definate slobberknocker King but we kick things off with the WWE Womens Championship as its on the line when Trish Stratus the defending champion takes on Victoria.

WWE Women's Championship
    Trish Stratus� v Victoria
    Referee:Chad Patton
    Trish strikes down Victoria with some stiff kicks. Pick up by the hair and a bodyslam followed up by a quick and sharp elbow drop. Goes for a pin 1...kick out. Too soon to be thinking about a pinfall. Victoria gets back to her feet exchanges blows with Trish. Trish hits a thumb to the eye and hits the Chick Kick 1...2.....last second kick out. Trish picks up Victoria whips her into the corner. Trish bounces off the ropes catches Victoria who rebound of the turnbuckle and wham bam thank you mam Trish hits the Stratusfaction goes for the cover 1...2....3
    Your winner and still WWE Women's Champion
    Trish Stratus
    Final Time:8 mins.

Cameras cut backstage where we see HHH and Flair arrive.
    Then we cut to Batista's locker room where we see him psyhcing himself up.

JR-Wow that Batista is one hell of a hoss. Lets send it backstage to Mene Gene who is standing with Edge.

Mene Gene-Thanks JR. I am here standing with a man who tonight has the chance to become the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship he syas he is a man of destiny and he will not let anybody get in his way. So Edge how confident are you that you will your match against The Crippler Chris Benoit.

Edge-Well Gene I am extremely confident in myself and my ability. Like you said nobody will stand in my way not Benoit, not Michaels, not HHH hell not even Hulk Hogan can stand in my way cos you see Gene that title is mine it has been mine since Taboo Tuesday but of course the fans and Michaels got in the way this time my path to the gold is clear Benoit is the final pit stop to my heavyweight championship.
    *Edge walks off*

Gene- There you have it JR back to you.

JR-We'll just see how clear his road is when he meets the Crippler later on tonight.

King-If Edge can beat Benoit then I bet you now JR he will be the next World Heavyweight Champion. I gurantee it.

JR-Wether you gurantee it or not King it will be one hell of a match and right now we're gonna have us some tag team action with the World Tag Team Titles on the line.

WWE World Tag Team Championships
    William Regal/Taijiri v La Resistance
    Referee:Jack Doan
    Regal and Conway start things off with some old school amatuer style wrestling with Conway getting the advantage. Doan gets distracted by Grenier allowing Conway to hit a low blow followed by a swinging samoan drop. Goes for the pin 1....2...kick out. La Res continue to hold the advantage for several minutes until Regal gets the hot tag to Taijiri. Stiff Kicks and brawling by Taijiri allows him and Regal to ge tback into the match. Jack Doan looses controls as a wild brawl insues. Taijiri and Grenier go to the outside. Doan tells them to get it back in the ring. Regal reaches down in his tights pulls out the knucks and hits Conway. Doan turns round the cover 1..2..3.
    Your winners and still World Tag Team Champions.
    William Regal and Taijiri
    Final Time:15 mins

King-JR Regal wasn't the legal man. That match should still be going on.

JR-Your right King but as they say the show must go on and it will with our next match up involving Kane and Snintsky in their final showdown in a casket Match.

A video plays highlighting the fued between Kane and Snitsky.

Final Showdown Casket Match
    Kane v Gene Snitsky
    Referee:Mike Chioda
    Snitsky attakcs Kane during his entrance. They fight into the crowd and into the backstage area. Cameras have a hard time following the action. Live feed is back and Kane has gained control and is working his way back to the ring with Snitsky. Using weapons along the wya handed to him by the fans. Back in the ring and Kane signals for the chokeslam in the casket. Suddenly the lights go out and a voice his heard saying The Wathers See, The Watchers Laugh, Mere Mortals Who do Combat The Watchers Laugh, The Wathcers will Arrive Soon, The Watchers will laugh at the pain caused by them. The lights come back on and we see Kane with a symbol on his chest in blood lying in the casket while Snitsky looks confused but tells the ref to close the casket. The 10 count insues and we have a winner.
    Your winner
    Gene Snitsky
    Final Time:12 mins

King- JR what the hell was that voice The Watchers who teh heck are they.

JR-I have no idea King but The Watchers may want to watch who they attack cos when Kane gets back up there will be hell to pay.

Cut to Video of Chris Jericho

JR-Well folks I recently had a chance to sit down with Ric Flair and discuss a few things like Evolution. Take a look.

Cut to edited video of Flair and JR talking about Evolution.

JR-Ric how does it feel to know that two of your students if you will in Evolution have both become World Champions.

Flair-JR it feels good but also bad. Those two turned their back on Evolution. Flair proceeds to rant on how great HHH is. JR I'll tell you now Evolution is not dead only the the first draft is Evolution will rise agian with two new young wrestlers from outside WWE.

Cut to the ring where Eric Bischoff is boasting how great RAW is and no matter the result of the draft it will still be superior.

Cut to backstage where Shelton Benjamin and Maven are in the midst of a brawl officials break it up and tell them to wait and take out in the ring.

Cut to Gene Okerlund with Chris Jericho.

Gene-Chris tonight you take on Muhammed Hassan.

Jericho- That's right Geno. Tonigh Muhammed Hassan The Arab man o war. I will beat your *** all the way back to Arabia junior. Once I'm through beating your ***. Edge you say your path is clear well get ready for your next obstacle cos junior am coming after you and that number one contendership.

King-Fighting talk by Jericho but how many times will Edge have to prove himself. Can't people leave him alone to reach his destiny.

JR-This is WWE not ballet you have to fight your way to the gold King. Nevertheless Jericho and Hassan is coming up next folks.

Chris Jericho v Muhammed Hassan
    Referee:Chad Patton
    Both men start by countering each others moves. Jericho gaining a slight advantage. Daivari up on the ring apron Jericho hits the rebound dropkick of the turnbuckle. This distraction allows Hassan to beat down on Jericho and gain an edge over him. Back and forth brawling. Jericho with the enziguri. Cover 1...2...kick out by Hassan. Low blow by Hassan undetected by the ref locks in the Camel Clutch. Jericho manages to escape. Hassan starts yapping with the ref Jericho hits the roll up holds the tights 1...2...3.
    Your winner
    Chris Jericho
    Final Time:13 mins

Cameras cut backstage where we see Orton attacking HHH. Officials seperate them but its too late for HHH who is taken out the arena by EMTs.

JR-What in the hell King Orton just attacked HHH who is being taken to a local medical facility.

King-JR we don't have a main event now for Backlash.

JR-Wait there King I'm hearing in my earpiece that Orton is general manager Eric Bischoffs office right now.

Cut to Orton and Eric Bischoff having a heated arguement.

Orton-Eric I took out HHH because I should eb getting a title shot but instead I wasn't even on teh card place Eric give me my chance.

Bischoff-No way Orton you just spoilt my main event your suspend. Security take this man away and out the building.

JR-Well there you go King. Orton has been removed and we still don't have a main event.

Cut to video for Benoit. We return with Eric Bischoff in the ring.

Bischoff-Seeing as Randy Orton has ruined my main event. Batista you can take the night off. Our new main event will be Chris Benoit v Edge. Although Batista don't think your that lucky because tommorow night on RAW you will be defending that title in a Steel Cage Match.

King-Whoa JR did you hear that we will have a Cage match tommorow night live on RAW and even better it will be for the World Heavyweight Championship.

JR-I can't wait for that one and plus King we will be ahving a draft the morning before RAW so Batista could be seeing some major new competion heading his way. Coming up now folks is the Intercontinental championship match.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
    Shelton Benjamin� v Maven
    Referee:Jack Doan
    Maven starts off with a dropkick. Both men reverse grapple holds on each other then exchange submission holds. Benjamin takes control. Maven tries to get back into the match but Benjamin continues to stay in control. Whips Maven into the corner. Benjamin hits the Stinger Splash. Goes for the cover 1..2...kick out. Maven gets brought up to his feet by Benjamin and sends his thumb straight to the eye of Benjamin. Maven ascends the turnbuckle looks like he is going for the cross body. he takes the leap of faith but Benjamin ctahes him and hits the T-bone Exploder Plex. Cover 1..2..3.
    Your Winner and still WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Shelton Benjamin
    Final Time:12 mins

Cut to backstage where HBK is standing by for a promo.

HBK:Tonight Christian I am going to show you how a San Antonian treats a wannabe. Christian you may have one all the titles in the WWE but you have yet to reach the next level. That level being the World Championship. Tonight you have to prove to me and the rest of the wrestling world that you are ready for that next step.

Cut to HBK Vid.

Backstage we go again for a Christian Interview.

Christian=HBK I heard what you said and I don't have to prove myself to you or anybody. I can be the World Champion whenever I want to be not when the fans decide to let me become champion and especially not when you decide I should be champion. Has been Kid you are nuthing now and tonight I'm going to beat you clean and then me and my peeps will begin our campaign for the World title.

Shawn Michaels v Christian
    Referee:Mike Chioda
    An amzing display by both athletes in the opening minutes of the match with Christian in charge. They end up on the outside brawling. Michaels sent into the turnbuckle. Michaels is bleeding. Christian rolls him back in the ring. Picks Michaels up goes for the Unprettier Michaels reverses send Christian into the turnbuckle. Christian rebounds off the turnbuckle and straight into some Sweet Chin Music. Cover 1..2..3.
    Your Winner
    Shawn Michaels
    Final Time:20 mins

JR-What a match and its gonna get better with our main event with Edge squaring off with Chris Benoit.

Cut to Video of Benoit/Edge.

#1 Contenders Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
    Edge v Chris Benoit
    Referee:Earl Hebner
    Both men go into a flurry of punches. The brawl insues into the crowd. back and forth into the crowd and out again. Edge finally gets control rolls Benoit in the ring. Goes for the modified Sharpshooter. Benoit reverses into his own Sharpshooter. Edge makes it to the ropes. Benoit complains to the ref. Edge rolls him up with a handful of tights 1....2....no kick out. Benoit and Edge go into some more brawling. Edge whips Benoit and ther it is Spear. 1...2...no another kick out. Edge starts pulling at his hair with a look of desperation. He goes to the outside and brings in tow chairs but also puts the ring hammer down his front. The ref gets distracted with the chairs while Edge pulls out the hammer and knocks Benoit senseless. Benoit is gushing with blood. Edge has a sinister smile on his face and goes for the cover. 1..2...3.
    Your Winner
    Edge
    Final Time:20 mins

JR-Bah god King Edge did it he is still the number one contender. What a night here in San Antonio.

King-Will Edge use his number one contendership against Batista tommorow night on RAW in that Steel Cage Match.

JR-Will he even be on the RAW roster after the draft tommorow morning? You never know whats going to happen in WWE folks tune in tommorow for the start of a brand new RAW Era. Goodnight Everybody.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    The man on the left looks absolutely revolting.
    Thankyou, for already saying that. I can't type with all this barfing.
    Whats up with his arms. Its not a question, btw.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    Thankyou, for already saying that. I can't type with all this barfing.
    Whats up with his arms. Its not a question, btw.

His veins look like little worms with nowhere to go because the muscle is squeezing them forth.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Thanks

Thankyou for that wonderful image Now I must go and compare his navel tattoo to Janet Jackson's nipple. Excuse me please.

Thanks

This thread reminded me that I have to start watching wrestling again.

Thanks
    EP Points

0_o ppl still watch this crap???

i stopped watching when i was 8, by that time i realized that wrestling was nothing more than a soap opera

Thanks

Wrestling sucks. Unless its for the womens title
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

But the women on those shows are ugly, or have gargantuan tits..
    (It's usually a mix of the two.)

Thanks

Ho-oh! You don't watch American wrestling do you? The WWE?
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    But the women on those shows are ugly, or have gargantuan tits..
    (It's usually a mix of the two.)
    gargantuan? since when? I must start watching again

Thanks

hmm, TEW is a fairly good game, although i prefer EWR.

Anyway, the women's division in the WWE is absolutely worthless. They've just lost their best female wrestler, Molly Holly.

TNA is the way forward. A fairly weak Womens division, means they don't push it. That way i can actually see some good wrestling when i watch the shows. ROH isn't too bad, either.

Some good wrestlers to possibly sign would be AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Jerry Lynn, and Raven, if you can.