yeah, when i used the exploit for the AUF it sent me to a screen where it showed me a large unleash x logo where i assumed was supposed to happen. then it went to this blue dashboard with backup ms, backup mod, restore ms, etc. First i went to backup ms and backed up my microsoft dash which went perfectly then i went to install softmod where it seemed to be working until it got to the very end where it froze where it said audio and 100%. I let it sit there for a minute then i turned it off and on, and went to the menu through AUF again and tried to install again and it kind of flashed the little extracting progress bars and disappeared. so then i went to install evox where it was stuck at 0. i tried to go to the dash by leaving the disk drive open but was scared as hell when it said the xbox needed immediate repair. so i tried to get to the dash through auf again and succeeded and i restored my ms dash which thankfully worked because i now can get to my original dash again no prob. can't say the same about my friends box though because he somehow erased his backup and now he can only go to the mod dash through the game and its all because he wanted to be a jackass and show how much he knew which was jackshit. can still play games though just cant go to his music or anything