Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saga Frontier... maybe corrupted ISO? (+ request)

Thanks

I know I may look dumb now, but I have burned the game 2 other times now... STILL don't work... Well anyway, cd-w are not expensive so...

Thanks
    EP Points

Are you using cd-rw?
    PSX usually don't like them... That might be why they don't work.

Thanks

No they are not rw.
    I just don't know why that game don't work... I NEED THAT GAME!

Thanks

Default Also having problems with Saga Frontier

This is kind of an old thread, but what with being a newb here and all I figured this would be safer than making a new thread. Anyways, what happens is that the iso (its the one available here as a torrent for a rar) loads, goes through the two squaresoft screens, then runs the little beginning fmv and gets to the start screen, everythings just fine. Then, when I pick either of the two options (New Game or Load Game), it just goes back to the start screen with the same two options. I have tried everything I can find and think of on this iso, I even tried that CDmage program, it did find some corrupt sectors (15 or so), but even after trying everything in the program to fix them, the same problem happens. I have tried using ePSXe versions 1.6.0 and 1.5.2 both with and without just about every special fix I can find, as well as PSXeven. I even tried using either recommended bios, other plugins (normally I use Pete's SoftGPU, Eternal's SPU, and Xeven's CDR when I bother using one) Tried both ISO loading and mounting the ISO and using various CDR plugins. One thing that was weird, neither Daemon Tools nor Alcohol 120% would load the image until after it was fixed by CDmage, the error in both programs what "SYNC Field not detected". I've tried redownloading the torrent 3 seperate times, but I read earlier in this thread that PingPong got this ISO to work just fine, so if its a bad ISO its an intermittently bad one. Damn that was insanely long, anyways please let me know if you have any ideas.
    Thanks