Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saga Frontier... maybe corrupted ISO? (+ request)

Thanks

Default Saga Frontier... maybe corrupted ISO? (+ request)

I decided to put 2 threads in one to not flood the forum...

Ok here's my first problem.
    I downloaded the Saga Frontier torrent here, then I burned the ISO after download. From all the iso I burned in the last 3 days (about 10), that one don't work either in my playstation or on emulator. I just wanted to know if anybody succeeded in burning that iso?

Second, i'm searching South Park Rally torrent/iso. and the 3 Spyro games. Any South Park psx game would be cool too, I'm a big South Park fan, but I searched all the web and I did not find anything. Anybody know a good torrent site else that emuparadise?

Thx in advance!
    (sorry for the bad english)
    Last edited by ChaosStalker; 1st-March-2005 at 17:00.

Thanks

Try running the ISO straight from the hard disk using an emulator (ePSXe). If it still doesn't run, then the ISO is very propably corrupt.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosStalker
    Second, i'm searching South Park Rally torrent/iso. and the 3 Spyro games. Any South Park psx game would be cool too, I'm a big South Park fan, but I searched all the web and I did not find anything. Anybody know a good torrent site else that emuparadise?
    And for this you must wait until you get 25 posts and put it in proper section
    of EP forums "Trading post" or "Bittorrent requests". Thats the rule here.
    Sorry.

Thanks

Ok, I burned a second time the game... still don't work! I don't understand, because I took the torrent on this website and nobody seem to complain about it!
    By the way, I figured that the full game take 717 Mo... but you all should know that the maximum capacity of a cd-w is 700 Mo.

Files: [PSX]Saga Frontier.ccd = 2 Ko
    [PSX]Saga Frontier.img = 705.699 Mo
    [PSX]Saga Frontier.sub = 28.805 Mo

What must I do!!?

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok, I burned a second time the game... still don't work! I don't understand, because I took the torrent on this website and nobody seem to complain about it!
    By the way, I figured that the full game take 717 Mo... but you all should know that the maximum capacity of a cd-w is 700 Mo.

Files: [PSX]Saga Frontier.ccd = 2 Ko
    [PSX]Saga Frontier.img = 705.699 Mo
    [PSX]Saga Frontier.sub = 28.805 Mo

What must I do!!?
    The extra 17 Mo (Im assuming it's the same thing as MB) is just data the extracting program tacked on to the file. It's nothing to worry about, as it's not game data, and wont' be burnt to the ISO.

Have you tryed the game in ePSXe yet.

Thanks

Here is what you need to do: burn the game with CDRwin or Alcohol 120% or CloneCD.
    Give the .ccd file for one of those programs and they should find the .img and .sub files automatically and burn the CD away. And actually, 700 MB disc can hold over 800 MB, it's just 700 MB of data... the 100 MB is taken by Table of contents and other CD standard thingies. If you burn audio disc with Nero, it may show that it is like 79 mins/820 MB (about)
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

Actually, when I put the CD in my PC, the system get dumb and try to load the cd over and over again, stop my pc activities completely until I remove de CD manually.

Thanks

try loading the ISO to an emu from your hard drive instead of a CD.
    So I make games now sort of. Check the out the one I have in the IGF this year, its totally free: www.mackvswindows.com

Also add me on things.
    twitter: solidusjoe
    Game networks on my profile.

Thanks

I testedd SaGa Frontier after downloading it from the bittorrent tracker, and it works just fine on the ePSXe emulator. You must be doing something wrong when you're burning it, or have a corrupt version, or something. I'm currently uploading it to yousendit, and if nothing else, you can try downloading it there. Be warned though, it goes away after one week or after 25 people download it.
    Oh, from Pong Ping? Let's see what it says.

Thanks

I think I got a bad version of the game... however.. I tried to load the image on psx and it didnt worked at all...

Oh yeah, does your version of Saga Frontier 2 put another starting logo when the game start? It's like a yellow bat. Its say down Mind Duplicate or something... the game work gr8 but I was just wondering if you got another version of it!

Thanks

I think I got a bad version of the game... however.. I tried to load the image on psx and it didnt worked at all...

Oh yeah, does your version of Saga Frontier 2 put another starting logo when the game start? It's like a yellow bat. Its say down Mind Duplicate or something... the game work gr8 but I was just wondering if you got another version of it!
    SaGa Frontier 2...? I only have SaGa Frontier 1. This thread is about SaGa Frontier 1, isn't it? As for the bat thing, they don't have anything like that on SaGa Frontier 1.
    Last edited by PongPing; 2nd-March-2005 at 05:36.
    Oh, from Pong Ping? Let's see what it says.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PongPing
    SaGa Frontier 2...? I only have SaGa Frontier 1. This thread is about SaGa Frontier 1, isn't it? As for the bat thing, they don't have anything like that on SaGa Frontier 1.
    Yeah it IS about Saga Frontier 1, but was just wondering if any of you saw that big yellow bat logo thingy instead of the Playstation one when the console recognize the game...

Thanks
    EP Points

Je pense bien que tu parles fran�ais, alors pour t'alleger un peu la tache, je vais eassyer de te donner des directives simples.
    Ce que les autres membres on propos�, c'�tait que tu �xecute le jeu � partir du disque dur. C'est assez simple, ouvre ePSXe, puis fais File->Run Iso. Choisis Saga Frontier, si ca ne fonctionne pas, c'est pas tr�s normal. :\
    Peut-�tre que c'est du a une mauvaise configuration de tes plugins.

Le gros logo jaune que tu vois au d�but est un logo "custom", qui a �t� ins�r� la par la personne qui a mis cette version sur le net. Personellement, je trouve que c'est une tr�s mauvaise id�e car cela diminue la qualit� de l'iso pour plusieurs raisons que je ne d�tailleraient pas ici.

Mais bon, comme sugger�, essaye d'executer le jeu a partir du disque dur.

If you aren't talking french, i just lost 5 minutes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny
    Je pense bien que tu parles fran�ais, alors pour t'alleger un peu la tache, je vais eassyer de te donner des directives simples.
    Ce que les autres membres on propos�, c'�tait que tu �xecute le jeu � partir du disque dur. C'est assez simple, ouvre ePSXe, puis fais File->Run Iso. Choisis Saga Frontier, si ca ne fonctionne pas, c'est pas tr�s normal. :\
    Peut-�tre que c'est du a une mauvaise configuration de tes plugins.

Le gros logo jaune que tu vois au d�but est un logo "custom", qui a �t� ins�r� la par la personne qui a mis cette version sur le net. Personellement, je trouve que c'est une tr�s mauvaise id�e car cela diminue la qualit� de l'iso pour plusieurs raisons que je ne d�tailleraient pas ici.

Mais bon, comme sugger�, essaye d'executer le jeu a partir du disque dur.

If you aren't talking french, i just lost 5 minutes.
    Non, t'as pas perdu ton 5 minutes... mais je comprenais d�ja ce qu'ils me disaient... et pour r�pondre a ce que tu viens de me dire, epsxe marche pas sur mon ordi pour je ne sais trop quelle raison. Pour ce qui est du logo de la chauve-souris jaune, c'est juste que j'trouve ca un peu k�taine de la pars du gars qui la modifier... mais je suis r�ellement curieux de savoir sur quels aspect il joue sur la qualit� de l'ISO... je t'ai envoy� un pm.

If you guys don't talk french, we are really sorry
    Last edited by ChaosStalker; 2nd-March-2005 at 06:24.

Thanks
    EP Points

They don't talk french. Let's stick to english now, i'll reply to your pm tomorrow, i'm really sleepy atm.