Thread: Nushi Zuri 64 - Shiokaze ni Notte (J) [!]

Thanks

Default Nushi Zuri 64 - Shiokaze ni Notte (J) [!]

Looking for the above N64 rom. This is not Nushi Zuri 64 (j) which is a different game. Can't find it anywhere unfortunately, well apart from Edonkey but only 1 person has it (queue place 1 thousand and something; so long wait).

/Edit

Just found it so ignore this thread, I was spelling the name wrong; I got it from here btw (well known site though, but might as well post it eh)

http://romhustler.net/
    Last edited by Karl Pilkington; 18th-February-2005 at 00:17.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Pilkington
    Looking for the above N64 rom. This is not Nushi Zuri 64 (j) which is a different game. Can't find it anywhere unfortunately, well apart from Edonkey but only 1 person has it (queue place 1 thousand and something; so long wait).

/Edit

Just found it so ignore this thread, I was spelling the name wrong; I got it from here btw (well known site though, but might as well post it eh)

http://romhustler.net/

Dam i did not have that one... that means i have to make sure that i have everything again....

Thanks

Yeah I checked your FTP for it beforehand Excellent FTP though, and I wouldn't worry too much about that game. It has major bugs in it with every emulator stopping it from actually being played. Oh it's a Japanese fishing RPG too, so not that much fun for the non Japanese speaking fishing hating person like me

There is another game I noticed you don't have, and which is very rare to get. It's a japanese puzzle game, and I may be picking it up from someone later. If I do I'll up it to your FTP if you want.

NINTAMA GAME GALLERY 64 is the name
    Last edited by Karl Pilkington; 18th-February-2005 at 12:31.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Pilkington
    Yeah I checked your FTP for it beforehand Excellent FTP though, and I wouldn't worry too much about that game. It has major bugs in it with every emulator stopping it from actually being played. Oh it's a Japanese fishing RPG too, so not that much fun for the non Japanese speaking fishing hating person like me

There is another game I noticed you don't have, and which is very rare to get. It's a japanese puzzle game, and I may be picking it up from someone later. If I do I'll up it to your FTP if you want.

NINTAMA GAME GALLERY 64 is the name
    If you find it, i would very much like you to upload it. If you notice im missing anything else, then please, tell me.