Thread: Morrowind

Thanks

Default Morrowind

Does anybody Play morrowind? If so could you tell me what the worn imperial key does? any advice or cool things to do? or just wanna hold a conversation.

Thanks

Which one's the "worn Imperial key"? There's only about 23,543,234 keys in that game, so I can't remember which ones are which...

Also, for a bit of entertainment, go to the pawnbroker in Balmora, stand on the pile of stuff in the corner, and tape down your "sneak" button. Go to bed. In the morning, your sneak will be 100, allowing you to walk around in broad daylight without anyone noticing. Great fun.
    "I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it's worth it."

Thanks

or become vampiric from the clan near balmora and you can rob ppl blind, you can sneak when there looking right at you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo
    Which one's the "worn Imperial key"? There's only about 23,543,234 keys in that game, so I can't remember which ones are which...

Also, for a bit of entertainment, go to the pawnbroker in Balmora, stand on the pile of stuff in the corner, and tape down your "sneak" button. Go to bed. In the morning, your sneak will be 100, allowing you to walk around in broad daylight without anyone noticing. Great fun.
    It's the one in an upside down sunken boat which contains lots of alchemy ingredients and a dead guy with a bottle of water breathing. It was tricky to get this key so I presume it's quite significant. Although i am a khajit theif whose not a good fighter. Does this help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    or become vampiric from the clan near balmora and you can rob ppl blind, you can sneak when there looking right at you
    I had a Redguard who could do that... I'd just stand in front of them, and they'd just kind of stare... and then I'd maul them, for no particular reason. Redguards are mean like that.

No idea about the worn imperial key, though...
    "I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it's worth it."

Thanks

sounds like a normal key to me lol

Thanks

Does doing Dragoon Jumps (jumping FAAAAAAAAAAAR more than any normal person) count? I love jumping halfway across the continent via my good friend mr. Cheatcode. Though that's just for fun, cheating in that game takes all the fun out. My biggest find was a Daedric Dagger in the sewers. Gotta love all the great theif features in that game.
    All your 1's and 0's are belong to me

Thanks
    EP Points

Finished the original game and Bloodmoon. I also had a khajiit thief, it was fun robbing people at first, but as soon as I killed some NPC and took his glass armor, I was invincible. It was pretty funny to see that the great Dagoth Ur was defeated by a lowly thief...

Anyway, vampirism is useless I think (I tried it once), it only boosts your stats a little, but nobody, NOBODY will talk to you, and of course, playing like this is impossible.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chibipirate04
    Does doing Dragoon Jumps (jumping FAAAAAAAAAAAR more than any normal person) count? I love jumping halfway across the continent via my good friend mr. Cheatcode. Though that's just for fun, cheating in that game takes all the fun out. My biggest find was a Daedric Dagger in the sewers. Gotta love all the great theif features in that game.
    I can do that without cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.