Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how do i download tekken 3?

Thanks

Okay, when I use opera to download the file. I gives me a chance to put inthe username and password, but the password or whatever is not working. I tried using emuparadise with gimmeroms and gimmedownload. So, i do not know what is wrong this time...The server it is giving me is 192.24.129.180. So, I do not know what that is....lol. oh, and what do oyu mean that is asks if you want to enter that address using the username and passowrd provided by the link? It just pops up a thing saying 530 error who are you? And tells me to input a password and username.

Oh, and when it is asking who are you, is it asking for my username and password?

Omg....it just started to work, I just clicked on it a few times, and it let me download it without any error.....well, thank you for all your help....hm...

Okay, now I am having some problems....It pops up the save as open cancel and help things. And when I try to download it, it goes to transfer, and nothign happens. It just says transfer, done, but it is not wheer i savbed it on my computer, and when I try to retransfer it, it says file can not be found. When I try to open it, it opens my C drive....not the file...
    Last edited by unownshadow; 3rd-February-2005 at 01:09.

Thanks
    EP Points

192.24.129.180 is an IP address, probably emuparadises... i use IE and can only download 1 at a time. sometimes it does not let me d/l at all however. play with you internet settings (particulary security)
    it worked for... sort of

Thanks

Well, that does not really help much. Hm....do I need to open a port of something?
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 4th-February-2005 at 04:54.