Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble with Mega Man Legends 2...

Thanks

Default Trouble with Mega Man Legends 2...

I'm having trouble with this game in particular. There is something wrong with the audio so when they're talking nothing comes out of their mouths. I have tried many spu's. Please help.

Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm using ePSXe.
    Last edited by Stark; 26th-December-2004 at 03:36.

Thanks

Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm using ePSXe.

Thanks

bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks

bump again, i must recieve an answer

Thanks
    EP Points

Although you really shouldn't do a quadruple post you did bump the thread rather then make another thread so thats ok, and most people tend to bump threads after about a day or two, but still never mind, I'm not the most fascist mod on the board, anyway, on the sound config tick the third option, that usually fixes most sound related problems. Sos I didn't reply to this before as I have been a bit inactive and did not see this.

Thanks

Thanks alot, at least someone on here finally noticed. And yeah, i did bump it at least after a day as not to get the flamers after me. Oh, i forgot to ask, which would be the best audio plugin? So far i have Pete's DSound Audio Driver 1.15, Pete's MIDAS Audio Driver 1.7, Null2's Audio Driver 1.3. Also, i'm not entirely sure which option you are referring to.
    Last edited by bored814; 26th-December-2004 at 05:10. Reason: Forgot to mention something...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by bored814
    Thanks alot, at least someone on here finally noticed. And yeah, i did bump it at least after a day as not to get the flamers after me. Oh, i forgot to ask, which would be the best audio plugin? So far i have Pete's DSound Audio Driver 1.15, Pete's MIDAS Audio Driver 1.7, Null2's Audio Driver 1.3. Also, i'm not entirely sure which option you are referring to.
    The best plugin, by far is Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41 Lite. It has the best sound of all the plugins you could find, and it's compatibility couldn't be better. The option Theo is referring to is "Enable XA Sound".
    You may try the fourth one also, in case what he suggested doesn't work.

Screenshot included.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Thanks, i'll try that. I've tried everything but that yet. [EDIT]: Nevermind the last edit, i found it. same version, but not lite....hm.
    Last edited by bored814; 26th-December-2004 at 15:34.

Thanks

ARGH! Nothing works! Well, maybe i should give up.

Thanks

I'm having this same problem. I think it might not be the emulator, but the iso might have the voice tracks ripped from it. I thought it was weird that a MML2 torrent would only be about 50 MB, even with good RAR compression. Although, it does extract to be 600 something MB.

Thanks
    EP Points

If its a 600 mb file it shouldn't be a rip. I saw vagrant story compressed to about 70 mb then compressed to about 700 mb. some games compress very well, sometimes the SPU IRQ might need to be ticked (4th option in screenshot) also playing around with the special game fix (the options at the bottom of supplied screenshot) might have an effect.

Thanks

I've tried every sound option combination with that. I tried using Moby's cdrom plugin as suggested here: http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58596 but still have the problem. It's strange because the music and sound effects work, just not the voices.

Someone at gamefaqs has the problem even with the real cd and Virtual Game Station doesn't play the voices either :/
    Last edited by Awakened; 27th-December-2004 at 04:34.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Awakened
    I'm having this same problem. I think it might not be the emulator, but the iso might have the voice tracks ripped from it. I thought it was weird that a MML2 torrent would only be about 50 MB, even with good RAR compression. Although, it does extract to be 600 something MB.
    It could be a rip. I know plenty of games that do this, ripped and then fulled with dummy files.
    I'll make an iso out of MML2, one that I know works, and then compress it. I'll see if such a thing make sense. I'll do that, sometime.

Thanks

Well i hope you do it sometime soon. Thanks in advance. Might as well pm me on that day too. or e-mail me. whichever works.

Thanks

Might as well *BUMP* this.