Page 121 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2171111116117118119120121122123124125126131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2389

Thread: Which anime are you currently watching?

Thanks
    EP Points

lol Mass Effect animu

At first glance I don't really see anything especially interesting aside from the new JoJo. That Magi thing might be interesting but its description is lacking. Is Jormungand any good or is it poor man's Black Lagoon?

In any case, FUCK YEAH NEW JOJO ANIME

About time we had a truly manly show. They're so rare these days due to all the moeblob-ness that's popular nowadays.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's basically Black Lagoon again, I can't complain.

Manly anime is pretty much dead.

I'm sure they will fuck it up with Magi, which is why I'm not interested in it. Just romance stuff and continuations for me this season. Though this is more than I watched from last season if I stick with both of the romance ones. Both look promising though. Unlike Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo...which just looks...no...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post

I'm sure they will fuck it up with Magi, which is why I'm not interested in it. Just romance stuff and continuations for me this season. Though this is more than I watched from last season if I stick with both of the romance ones. Both look promising though. Unlike Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo...which just looks...no...
    I might have to check it out, then. Although I might end up pulling a Rinne no Langrange with it. As in, "hey let's watch this" and then "oh fuck second season just started, better just wait it out till that's finished".

Also, comlpetely irrelevant but the teaser trailer for the third Berserk film is out. Shit looks great. Cannot wait for the Black Swordsman arc to be animated so we can get into some of the juicy manga material.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I can't find a smiley that shows my faces reaction to that video.

You might as well wait with Jormungand, I think 24 eps is the planned length which means this season is the last.

Thanks
    EP Points

I can't find a smiley that shows my faces reaction to that video.
    Let me help with that.

Thanks

Agreed for the most part. Theres just not much space for manly protagonists in anime anymore (which usually makes me root for the bad guys) though I have been watching Sword Art Online due to the interesting debacle the characters are in.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Pretty close. 8)

These new Berserk movies and the Yamato ones as well are my favourite things that I've seen in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFlamingo View Post
    Agreed for the most part. Theres just not much space for manly protagonists in anime anymore (which usually makes me root for the bad guys) though I have been watching Sword Art Online due to the interesting debacle the characters are in.
    I watch all kinds of things (esp any serious romance, rom com, mecha) but I miss ultra manly shit like Berserk and FotNS. Mecha used to be a lot manlier in general as well. Some of this new stuff...blah...

Thanks
    EP Points

These new Berserk movies and the Yamato ones as well are my favourite things that I've seen in awhile.
    Best anime in 2012 is the remake of a 90s classic. That's a bit depressing.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Best anime in 2012 is the remake of a 90s classic. That's a bit depressing.
    But not that surprising.

Natsuyuki Rendezvous was excellent though. I need to acquire the manga and see how it is.

Thanks
    EP Points

Right, so this is somewhat off-topic, but does anyone have an account on this site? http://forums.animesuki.com/

If so, can you tell me how the fuck you're supposed to register? I've tried three different browsers on two different PCs and got the same "lol sorry we can't register your account" message every time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Lol?

I went and it worked on the first try. Used Firefox and my gmail for the email. Now to never post!

Thanks

i registered on the first try with Hotmail and Chrome

Thanks
    EP Points

Lol?

I went and it worked on the first try. Used Firefox and my gmail for the email. Now to never post!
    I have a Gmail as well, so that's kinda funny.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=77634

This is exactly what's happening to me, but the solution the guy gives didn't work for me. Good thing I don't use Firefox anymore because I'd be pissed that I just cleared ALL of my history for nothing.

Thanks
    EP Points

One of us could register in your place and hand you the username and password and then you could change the password and email from your control panel. That would be a bit weird though.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, I guess it would be. I don't want to force anyone to do that just because the registration system on that site is utter garbage.