Page 46 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3641424344454647484950515696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Which anime are you currently watching?

Thanks
    EP Points

I saw a anime called Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan.

Its drawn in that fast action stuff, but I love the anime full of humor and action.

Especially when they wanted to combine their robots, the bigger one just smacked the smaller to the ground.
    I am so ninja, I fart in your cereal while you are still eating it.

Hax'd:
    PS3 Slim OFW
    PS4 OFW
    Nintendo Wii U 32GB Black Premium

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubo BILLY View Post
    I first started watching only to hear Nightmare's intro, but the anime itself was very awesome, and now I can't wait for the next episode
    It's a pretty good song, yeah. When I first heard the Nightmare intro of Death Note, I thought to myself "Yeah, I'm definitely going to watch this". First impressions are important, I guess. I'm at episode 6 in Claymore, still awesome.

Anyway, I'm watching Trinity Blood, which isn't all that bad. Not Hellsing, but it's keeping me occupied for a while. And I also started Sola, a new series. After 2 episodes, this seems pretty interesting.

Thanks

I started watching Rurouni Kenshin all over again because it's that fucken cool.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    It's a pretty good song, yeah. When I first heard the Nightmare intro of Death Note, I thought to myself "Yeah, I'm definitely going to watch this". First impressions are important, I guess. I'm at episode 6 in Claymore, still awesome.

Anyway, I'm watching Trinity Blood, which isn't all that bad. Not Hellsing, but it's keeping me occupied for a while. And I also started Sola, a new series. After 2 episodes, this seems pretty interesting.
    Heck yeah, Nightmare for the win. My favorite band since the release of their first album Claymore is very cool. I didn't suspect the "execution" in Episode 6 to go the way it went Also -- will we ever get to se "their" bodies?

Great series.

Thanks
    EP Points

Claymore is very cool. I didn't suspect the "execution" in Episode 6 to go the way it went Also -- will we ever get to se "their" bodies?
    I also wondered what their bodies really look like. I mean, is it zombified, or scaly or what? It's got to be something shocking/repulsive, since they're half Yoma and all that. Anyway, I'm really liking the way they're showing the past, it's better than just having random flashbacks. I wonder when the series will go back to the main storyline, though.

LightandRyuuk Guest

I'm watching Death Note right now, since it isn't comeplete

Thanks

Bokurano - A dark mindfuck of a mech show, but it remains to be seen whether it can be retain it's bleakness without descending into melodrama.

Seto no Hanayome - Crazy comedy series, full of insane violence and more than a few shonen-ai gags thrown in for no apparent reason. It's good, but not something I'll likely rewatch.

If I had more drivespace, I'd be watching the second series of Ikki Tousen and the new Nanoha series as well.

Thanks
    EP Points

Gokuto no Hayate, funny anime about some guy becoming a rich girls butler to protect her, they always say the weirdest things and when they talk about other anime's it gets censored and in episode 2 the butler pretended to be Snake from Metal Gear Solid. XD

Hax'd:
    PS3 Slim OFW
    PS4 OFW

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Seto no Hanayome - Crazy comedy series, full of insane violence and more than a few shonen-ai gags thrown in for no apparent reason. It's good, but not something I'll likely rewatch.
    Yep. kupo mentioned it together with Claymore some days ago I like how crazy, mad and hyperactive this series is. Gotta love the mafia boss and the man that took the boy's first kiss

Thanks

Yep. kupo mentioned it together with Claymore some days ago I like how crazy, mad and hyperactive this series is. Gotta love the mafia boss and the man that took the boy's first kiss
    Yeah. There's little really unique about the series (It's no more hyperactive than, say, puni puni poemi or excel saga) aside from it's unusual twist on the stereotyped anime crush (Masa is pretty much the best supporting character in the series), but it's done with such a bizarre flair that it's impossible to dislike. And I say that as someone who usually avoids comedy shows.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I heard about Gokuto no Hayate on Tsuchan, but I hadn't really looked into it. Maybe after it finishes, I'll take a look.

Well, after like two years and a bunch of false starts, I finished Maison Ikkoku, and I'm really glad. The beginning was kinda meh, but the second half...waa, sugoi, sugoku sugoi~! Next, Kare Kano. Or Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. Or Fushigi Yuugi (otaku-tested, Ryuuen-approved). Or Nana. And I "volunteered" to torrent today's episode of some American idol thingie or whatever it is after the parents' media PC went bugger-all earlier today, so I might want to look at that episode and see what it is, but that's not really anime, is it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Well, after like two years and a bunch of false starts, I finished Maison Ikkoku, and I'm really glad. The beginning was kinda meh, but the second half...waa, sugoi, sugoku sugoi~! Next, Kare Kano.
    *sigh* I wanted to watch Maison Ikkoku too, but there are just too many
    ep's. Manga was very good, so maybe I'll try downloading some ep's in the
    future. Also Kare Kano is on my future list too.

Well. For now I'm watching Strongest disciple Kenichi. For now
    it's a very good series which also sticks very close to the manga series.
    The second one is Sumomomo Momomo..my god..this is such a
    weird anime, I dunno about the manga but even though the series is
    kinda out of earth it still enjoyable.
    (the bear fight was..well kinda interesting )

I dunno how I find the time to watch that many seires...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MegaVolt View Post
    *sigh* I wanted to watch Maison Ikkoku too, but there are just too many
    ep's. Manga was very good, so maybe I'll try downloading some ep's in the
    future. Also Kare Kano is on my future list too.

Well. For now I'm watching Strongest disciple Kenichi. For now
    it's a very good series which also sticks very close to the manga series.
    The second one is Sumomomo Momomo..my god..this is such a
    weird anime, I dunno about the manga but even though the series is
    kinda out of earth it still enjoyable.
    (the bear fight was..well kinda interesting )

I dunno how I find the time to watch that many seires...
    Yeah Ive seen Sumomomo Momomo too, it ends with 22 eps kinda wished there will be a second season of it to continue.

Hax'd:
    PS3 Slim OFW
    PS4 OFW

Thanks

Waiting for new Naruto episode to come out.
    "I am not a lousey little pervert","oh yea then what are you then"..........."A BIG ONE"

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, I'm not the first one to mention it, but I'm watching Seto no Hanayome. After Trinity Blood, I totally needed something as completely random and crazy as this one. Awesome opening, too. Air guitaring for the win.