Page 152 of 160 FirstFirst ... 52102142147148149150151152153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2389

Thread: Which anime are you currently watching?

Thanks

One piece is the Best

Thanks

Just started Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Made sure to watch Brotherhood over the original
    -HaloEliteLegend. Remember that.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I finished RWBY season 3 a few hours ago, I'm not sure what I feel and I wonder if thats the direction Monty wanted the series to go in.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Stuff I'm watching this season
    Ajin
    Dimension W
    ERASED
    Gate Season 2
    Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
    KonoSuba
    Prince of Stride: Alternative

Other currently airing stuff
    Haikyuu Season 2
    World Trigger

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Watched Planetes & Freedom (OVA series). Both were pretty good, space travel/living in space themed. Give them 4/5s.

Also watched the movie Colorful. Not a bad movie, afterlife/person in a strange body themed wrapped up in a school setting. 3.5/5.

Thanks

was watching one peice for a bit, but i think i need to find some messed up violent anime to watch. I don't want to see the power of friendship, or hope, i want to see heads getting crushed.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Give Tokyo Ghoul a try.

Insanely violent and the story is twisted.
    already saw it, even got root a in, thought it was pretty good, im usually a fan of less drama, but that was fine with the ammount of violence there was in there. also love some others liek parasyte, and now having a brainfart, great. also, i used to hate the antidub group, i figure why not listen to it in a language you, i dunno, understand (unless they all understand spoken japanese, which alright fine.) then i heard the english parasyte on adult swim and slightly changed my mind. still going for english msot likely, but i got used to migi's voice actor, in particular.
    Last edited by leeman27534; 26th-March-2016 at 00:37.
    Walk your own path, let no one tell you what is good for you, what is good or evil, these are decisions we all need to come to as individuals, finding and traveling our paths is our only reason to exist. be true to yourself, no other can interfere with this, but its as easy as walking.

Thanks

I'm giving the new Lupin reboot a try. It's good light entertainment and very reminiscent of the classic series.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The Boy and the Beast (2015). It is a movie. Excellent story.

Thanks

Rewatching R.O.D the TV for the nth time. Also on Wolf's Rain and Witch Hunter Robin. Oh! Also trying to finish Naruto. Still on Naruto Shippuden. What else would you recommend?

Thanks

Corpse Party, if you haven't watched it, has a lot of what you're looking for. Another too

Thanks
    EP Points

Cospse party i thought i waas cool but some might not the act got me not the gore.

Thanks
    EP Points

Im currently rewatching the pokemon series from the begining, and Im watching ragnarok the animation.
    Hey its still classed as anime

Thanks

just finished up a certain magical index season 2, was damn near cheering when accelerator was seriously trashing soldiers, even jumped up and went yes when he pulled the pins on some grenades in a guys vest and tossed him into another couple of guys before they blew up. heh, loved it. need some more brutal fight songs.
    Walk your own path, let no one tell you what is good for you, what is good or evil, these are decisions we all need to come to as individuals, finding and traveling our paths is our only reason to exist. be true to yourself, no other can interfere with this, but its as easy as walking.

Thanks

Kanon, my all time favorite from studio KEY

Thanks

Death Note EP10 for 5th time