Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Kerry. Bush. Election. Sorta soon, and all.

Thanks

i am sure it has occured but unless you have a list we won't know to what extent it has occured.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Last edited by Caerau; 10th-November-2004 at 08:17. Reason: Double post
    Arthur Fowler is the best mod by a country mile.

Thanks

I think he is. It was well documented at the time and the patriot act was made so these abuses could go unpunished. And just look at Guatanamo. Most of the prisoners are there because they owned busineses that competed with envious neighbours who were "sold" to America as suspected terrorists by these jealous people. McCarthyism at it's worst. So called American freedom is not freedom to me. You have invisible walls, invisible cells there. You're quickly turning the USA into a big old jail cell. Something America and Israel need to remember is that the walls won't keep them out, they'll keep you in.
    Arthur Fowler is the best mod by a country mile.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leatherman
    i am sure it has occured but unless you have a list we won't know to what extent it has occured.
    I'll get right on that. I'm sure that once John Ashcroft and Tom Ridge are told about these rare occurances, they wouldn't mind sending me a complete list posthaste.
    Greatly enjoyed Monster Hunter
    Happily playing Guild Wars
    Sorely disappointed with Star Ocean 3

Ziegfried Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Caerau
    I think he is. It was well documented at the time and the patriot act was made so these abuses could go unpunished. And just look at Guatanamo. Most of the prisoners are there because they owned busineses that competed with envious neighbours who were "sold" to America as suspected terrorists by these jealous people. McCarthyism at it's worst. So called American freedom is not freedom to me. You have invisible walls, invisible cells there. You're quickly turning the USA into a big old jail cell. Something America and Israel need to remember is that the walls won't keep them out, they'll keep you in.
    Coaxmetal <33333333333333333