Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerry. Bush. Election. Sorta soon, and all.

Thanks

Default Kerry. Bush. Election. Sorta soon, and all.

Bush - "I don't know where Bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

Strong on terror. Etc.

That's the soundbite and the diagram taken care of then. The other popular thing among Bush supporters around EP seems to be photographs of nominee associates looking unsexy.

And next is the link that explains some stuff about Kerry for those who say "FRENCH, PANSY, ORANGE, COMMUNIST, FLIP-FLOP!"

http://bush-v-kerry.compassiongate.com/kerry.htm

Scroll down to where it says Kerry's record. There's a nice little menu there. Bush supporters, feel free to click on the ones you are most sure about.

Blah dee blah. I feel like making an impact, but due to being incredibly tired, and the fact that my 18th birthday happens to be on Nov 2, I'm a bit busy. So this will have to be enough. Check out the stuff on voter suppression, and if you still for whatever reason have any sort of belief in the Swift Vets v. Kerry group, go examine that too [here].

Yeah... Rar.

Ziegfried Guest

Hey Jimmy, stop winning so much or I'm banning you.

Thanks

John Kerry sucks. He didn't even win one of those purple hearts. (He self-inflicted the wound). So says the Swift-Boat Veterans who served with him.

BUSH NEVER SUPRESED THE DAMN VOTE. Most of those who tried to vote but were turned away were either refugees, felons, or unregistered voters.
    Last edited by Paladin_Hammer; 1st-November-2004 at 13:48.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks
    EP Points

if bush wins the election again, it's really gonna suck. he really needs to get out of office.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Agreed. Though we're in for a world of shit no matter who wins, this time around...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion
    Agreed. Though we're in for a world of shit no matter who wins, this time around...
    i know, i don't really like Kerry much either, but i think he is better than Bush. too bad im too young to vote

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer
    John Kerry sucks. He didn't even win one of those purple hearts. (He self-inflicted the wound). So says the Swift-Boat Veterans who served with him.
    If you're going to post in a thread, first read it's links proving you wrong...
    BUSH NEVER SUPRESED THE DAMN VOTE. Most of those who tried to vote but were turned away were either refugees, felons, or unregistered voters.
    Ex-felons...or those suspected on a list that weren't actually true...Didn't you already get owned in this area before? Yeah...you did. In other words, don't use Bush logic, so once you've been proven wrong, quit spouting out the same nonsense..

Thanks

true but since kerry has been in a war that he considers wrong and we are in such a war again he canunderstand our troops in iraq and wont see them as numbers like bush who hasnt even in war

i wish we could vote for clinton again

if bush wins i might just run away to canada for 4 years

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate X
    Haha! I've contemplated a similar strategy myself.

Thanks

Here's how I look at it... Kerry's full of shit, and Bush is not the brightest person around and, believe it or not, honest to a fault. Kerry talks and talks and talks some more about his plans, and how he can do better than Bush in almost every way, but doesn't say exactly how he plans to do these things. Bush, on the other hand, all of his mispronunciations and stupid quotes aside, is honest, as I said, to a fault. I do not believe that he, himself, deliberately misled the American people to go to war. I believe that, with the information that the CIA gave him, that his own advisors gave him, that the Russian government gave him, stating that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction - the Russians knowing this for a fact, since they gave them to him - he made the choice that he thought was best for his country. So it's the whole "rock and a hard place" problem here. I do not like Kerry, but I'm still voting for Bush, because I don't agree with any of Bush's views on anything - gay marriage, abortion, stem cell research, foreign policy, what have you. I do agree though, that whoever wins... the shit has already hit the fan, and either way, the next four years are going to be hell.

And about Kerry not earning his purple hearts - let's just suppose, for one minute, that he actually didn't get one. He still gets my respect for actually having volunteered to go into Nam in the first place. It's more than I can say for Bush.
    "I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it's worth it."

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo
    I do not like Kerry, but I'm still voting for Bush, because ...
    Don't you mean you're still voting for Kerry ?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate X
    true but since kerry has been in a war that he considers wrong and we are in such a war again he canunderstand our troops in iraq and wont see them as numbers like bush who hasnt even in war

i wish we could vote for clinton again

No doubt. He's certainly the lesser of two evils. Though if he can manage to fix up all that nonsence in Iraq, then he'll have my respect. I'm not gonna hold my breath though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ
    Don't you mean you're still voting for Kerry ?
    Oops... yes, that's what I meant... I'm tired, leave me alone...
    "I start to think there really is no cure for depression, that happiness is an ongoing battle, and I wonder if it isn't one I'll have to fight for as long as I live. I wonder if it's worth it."

Thanks

No doubt. He's certainly the lesser of two evils. Though if he can manage to fix up all that nonsence in Iraq, then he'll have my respect. I'm not gonna hold my breath though.
    well its not that i hate everything bush has done its that most of the time he hasnt done it the best way possible

Thanks

I am voting for Bush because i agree with him on most issues. Some i do not though, Like i think that seniors should be able to go to Canada to get the drugs they need, but Kerry says that seniors should go to Canada to get their drugs. Difference between me and him is that i don't complain about outsourcing and he does. What sense does it make for someone to complain about outsourcing jobs and then encourage people to go elsewhere to get what they need? I agree with Bush on abortion, same sex marriage, and taxes. If Kerry wins he WILL raise your taxes. And why wouldn't he? His record proves he will raise taxes. Raising the minimum wage is a horrible idea. First of all i don't know a single adult who makes minimum wage. I do during the summer and if he raises the minimum wage they might cut back on workers and i might not get hired next summer. Also i don't know a single adult who doesn't have some sort of health coverage. And i think social security should be privitized since it shouldn't have even be created by ole' polio legs anyway. I don't want to pay for something i don't need to. Make social security optional would be even better. So that's what i think and why, most of you probably don't agree with me, but i don't really care. I have my reasons for what i believe and you may have yours no matter how wrong you are. That last part was a joke.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra