Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerry. Bush. Election. Sorta soon, and all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer
    John Kerry sucks. He didn't even win one of those purple hearts. (He self-inflicted the wound). So says the Swift-Boat Veterans who served with him.

Penis? Small? Mine? YES!

BUSH NEVER SUPRESED THE DAMN VOTE. Most of those who tried to vote but were turned away were either refugees, felons, or unregistered voters.
    I see you like caps. Keep this observation of mine in mind while reading my reply, it will make me look less like you (i.e., an idiot who thinks that the best way to make political arguments is with typographical errors in the glory of caps) and more like, well, me (totally awesome and willing to take the piss).

You, sir, are a moron. I am going to reply to you both here and via private message, because apparently you need the words driven into your head multiple times before they make any sort of impact. You see a couple of key words in a sentence, and make a reply. You don't actually refer to what I mention, you just see the selective words and decide "HA! BILL AND RUSH TOLD ME HOW TO RESPOND TO THIS LIBERAL SCUM!"

Anyway.

John Kerry sucks. He didn't even win one of those purple hearts. (He self-inflicted the wound).
    KERRY DIDN'T GO TO VIETNAM! KERRY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO FIRE A GUN! KERRY DIDN'T HAVE A GUN! KERRY SHOT HIMSELF TO GET OUT OF VIETNAM! KERRY DIDN'T FIRE A SHOT IN VIETNAM! KERRY WENT AWOL! KERRY KILLED EVERY MAN IN HIS UNIT AND STOLE THEIR HEARTS, DIPPING THEM INTO PURPLE PAINT AND PRESERVATIVES, PINNED THEM TO HIS CHEST WITH A NEEDLE, AND THEN WENT TO AN ORGY IN CAMBODIA WITH HANOI JANE!

The preceding are all claims I've heard by fucktards such as yourself. Check out Bush's service during the time if you want. Or Cheney's. Both very, very courageous and manly.

http://swiftvets.eriposte.com/

Hint: CLICK THE LINK YOU MAROON.

So says the Swift-Boat Veterans who served with him.
    "Only one member of SBV actually served with John Kerry on Kerry's boat and that is Steve Gardner.

However, neither he NOR any other member of the so-called "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth" (SBV) served with John Kerry during the incidents that led to KERRY'S PURPLE HEARTS, BRONZE STAR AND SILVER STAR!

The remaining members either never served in Vietnam when Kerry was there (a notable example is their key spokesman and Nixon-patsy John O'Neill) or served in other boats or other positions that would provide them little or no first hand knowledge about Kerry's service. Of those who actually served under/with Kerry in his boat, 11 out of 12 fully support Kerry!

ADDENDUM: According to Naval records Kerry served "TWO tours of duty in Vietnam. He was on active duty for three years and 10 months (NOT "4 months") and was honorably discharged.""

BUSH NEVER SUPRESED THE DAMN VOTE. Most of those who tried to vote but were turned away were either refugees, felons, or unregistered voters.

Well, he isn't the one handing out the flyers I have linked to above, no. But they've been traced to the GOP, as have most of the (currently 77, updated far too frequently) tricks listed here:

http://vote2004.eriposte.com/

Here's a small sampler of the goings on. Click the link. Maroon. It's worth it. Read it. Multiple times, for the big words (and, the, for) to sink in.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/10/31/192155/73

AND IF YOU REALLY WANT SOME MAD-KEEN SERIOUS SOCIO-POLITICAL DISCOURSE GOING ON, I HAVE A VIDEO OF A VERY GRUMPY BUSH GIVING WHAT HE CALLS THE "ONE-FINGERED VICTORY SALUTE," FOLLOWED BY GIGGLING. 1.1MB. GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT (IT SHALL ALWAYS BE HOT).

http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov

Also, for those who feel the need to point this out to me, maroon is a colour. I know. Really.

And onto leatherman.

Quote Originally Posted by leatherman
    Like i think that seniors should be able to go to Canada to get the drugs they need, but Kerry says that seniors should go to Canada to get their drugs. Difference between me and him is that i don't complain about outsourcing and he does. What sense does it make for someone to complain about outsourcing jobs and then encourage people to go elsewhere to get what they need?
    There shouldn't be the need for seniors to have to travel to Canada in order to get the treatment they need. I thought all that privatisation of health services fixed that stuff up real good for the US? Sarcasm, you know to expect it from me.

As for outsourcing, you seem to have made a connection based on nothing in particular. I'm going to make a rare move - refer to Maddox as superior to me. He's made the definitive case for why outsourcing is Hitler's Uncle. The thing is, he's never talked about outsourcing. The following is about them thar immigrants stealing our jobses!

http://www.maddox.xmission.com/hatem...?p=1#CLUETRAIN

Immigrants being paid lower than minimum wage is the reason why they get hired so often by big corporations. Outsourcing is the technological equivalent of this. The reason outsourcing is, um, bad, is because companies know that it is cheaper to hire workers in countries outside of the US (India, for instance), therefore increasing profit margins and decreasing employment in the US. American workers can't compete with that because they can't be paid lower than minimum wage (one of the reasons why your "I don't know anyone on minimum wage" speech is irrelevant, I'll get to the other in a sec). Outsourcing is fucking middle management US up in the same way that underpaying immigrants fucks up the working class US, and you don't know it because you can't see it. And to you, that's evidence enough that nothing's wrong?

If Kerry wins he WILL raise your taxes. And why wouldn't he?
    Not my taxes. Not yours either, unless you're making $300,000 a year or something. And why shouldn't he? Bush has put the country into a trillion dollar deficit, how else do you suggest Kerry bail out Bush's sorry mess? Raffles? A cake stall, perhaps? You know what I'm going to say here. Tax those who are so incredibly rich that they spend their money on vests made from real gorilla chests. Those damnable Hollywood liberal elite, for instance, or those horrible trial lawyers. Don't you want to monetarily smite them?

Also i don't know a single adult who doesn't have some sort of health coverage.
    Privileged white upbringing, by any chance?

Meh.

Thanks

I can't vote yet....Ralph nader should win though!1111 he pwns you.

Thanks

well said leatherman these are the same reasons i am voting for bush.
    Let me add that iraq was a pretty stupid mistake however it would probably needed to be done at some point it was just rushed.(Saddam seems like the kind of bastard that would never die if just left alone) Ignoring problems does not make them go away (proven by Neville Chamberlain if you don't know who he is then i suggest you study history some more) But at the same time executing a piss-poor plan doesn't improve a situation very much.
    People, in general, are stupid.

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
    George S. Patton

Thanks

Jimmy is god right now.

Thanks

I'd hafta say that Jimmy is putting too much emotion into his stereotypical bashing, and only addressing select issues, a couple of which seem to be petty arguments to me, such as the purple heart concern. Will it really make that big of a difference to the country whether or not he was wounded 30 years ago? And what about the effects of everything on our taxes? ...am I rambling? Not really, I guess. I'm voting for Bush based on moral issues, mostly, which are an important factor to some of us. Well, that's just about it for me and politics.
    <center>
    ^^
    Do It
    Pop The Trunk
    New Car Smell

World of Warcraft... my friend convinced me... bt what started as a skeptic sense of wary enjoyment has turned into the biggest time-waster of all... well, uh, time. I'm getting better. But that's what all addicts say.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hardly any morality involved in marching into a country and killing thousands of innocent civilians, twice.

Thanks

I'd like to show Bush the way we true american's march into his house.
    I completed the internetz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Esememon
    I'd hafta say that Jimmy is putting too much emotion into his stereotypical bashing, and only addressing select issues, a couple of which seem to be petty arguments to me, such as the purple heart concern. Will it really make that big of a difference to the country whether or not he was wounded 30 years ago? And what about the effects of everything on our taxes? ...am I rambling? Not really, I guess. I'm voting for Bush based on moral issues, mostly, which are an important factor to some of us. Well, that's just about it for me and politics.
    It's a response to the most frequently put forward anti-Kerry arguments. Stereotypical? As Paladin Ham has so eloquently shown us, there are plenty of people willing to believe whatever stupid lies are necessary to remain faithful to Bush. I agree that the Bushites argue over petty issues that they make up in GOP-funded think tanks and spread through talking points on Hardball, yes.

Unless you're mistaking my Cheney portrait or victory salute video as the material to judge me from.

Anyway, Mr Morality Is Important (but not as much as taxes), if you'd prefer to talk about the other issues, like say, human rights, the environment, separation of church and state, science, the economy, healthcare or education, I don't see how any of these would favour Bush.

Sorry I'm so emotional. I don't have my razors with me, so I can't find any emotional outlet other than typing my tears onto this message board hidden underneath the guise of political debate. Boo hoo, you don't understand my pain. Etc.

Anyway, it's my birthday. Kerry would be the ideal present.

Thanks

Here's a prediction:
    whoever gets elected will be asassinated, by a born-and-bred american citizen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Onestroke
    It's a response to the most frequently put forward anti-Kerry arguments. Stereotypical? As Paladin Ham has so eloquently shown us, there are plenty of people willing to believe whatever stupid lies are necessary to remain faithful to Bush. I agree that the Bushites argue over petty issues that they make up in GOP-funded think tanks and spread through talking points on Hardball, yes.

Unless you're mistaking my Cheney portrait or victory salute video as the material to judge me from.

Anyway, Mr Morality Is Important (but not as much as taxes), if you'd prefer to talk about the other issues, like say, human rights, the environment, separation of church and state, science, the economy, healthcare or education, I don't see how any of these would favour Bush.

Sorry I'm so emotional. I don't have my razors with me, so I can't find any emotional outlet other than typing my tears onto this message board hidden underneath the guise of political debate. Boo hoo, you don't understand my pain. Etc.

Happy Birthday, Brother. And Kerry would be an ideal Pres. And what does GOP stand for? I highly doubt it's an actualy word meant to be pronouced as it's spelled.

Thanks

It stands for Grand Old Party, refers to the Republican party. It used to be gallant, but now they prefer grandeur... or grandiosity. From now on, they will forever be "the gop" in my mind.

Thanks

Happy Birthday Jimmy!! You Are A Superstar!

Thanks

John Kerry sucks. He didn't even win one of those purple hearts. (He self-inflicted the wound). So says the Swift-Boat Veterans who served with him.

You are so right, only democrats suppress the black vote; especially when Janet Reno was running for office. Democrats register illegal, dead,and people already registered to vote twice or multiple times. Democrats dont know how to cope with their loss in the congress.

Florida is such a metaphor for voter dis-infranchise. Im gonna cross my fingers for bush to win tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post
    I shaved my pubic hair fully off a couple weeks back. Not something I want to experience again. I mean, the first day or two were alright, but when it started to grow back it was bullshit.

Thanks

Holy fuck. Not only did Jimmy onestroke reply to my message here in the forum, he also sent me a pm with every word under god in it.

Hey Jimmy, get a lassange. Or a massage. You need to calm down homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Onestroke

I have a small penis.

I don't believe any lie. Espescially a Liberal lie, especially from a two-bit movie maker like michael moore you MAROON. Liberals lie, then again, ALL politicians lie.

BTW Jimmy, that voter card thingy you sent me. Not real. I know because it's illegal and if the Supreme Court couldn't get ahold of something like that nothing will make me believe you could. Besides, children taekn away? Any FAMILY been convicted of a felony? Man, YOU seem to believe anything you hear or see homie. Find a REAL voter card.

Besides, the democrats haven't got room to speak of voter suppression. They wouldn't let black people vote until the 70's and didn't elect one to some sort of office (in the US south) until 1979.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Paladin_Hammer; 2nd-November-2004 at 13:39.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

I'm a political retard, I have no idea which canidate is for what. I should follow politics more closely so I could make an educated decision. Good thing I'm not voting this election.

Yes and, Happy Birthday Jim.
    Last edited by johnny blaze; 2nd-November-2004 at 14:23.