Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Soundtrack suggestions thread.....

Thanks

I got an idea for this bit torrent seed problem. Maybe if some one could find a web server group for free like free webs, only that it supports torrents and such, maybe we could get perminant seeds for things just at a slower speed up. As the high person gets to 100% they'll have to continue giving out the seed till they get 100%. (obviously.) With small bandwidth issues, the highest ranking person in the download will have the most and a better connection than the torrent will probly have with so many people i'm guessing we'll have. Problem will be if emuparadise admins agree to it or not. I'm putting it in this thread cause i beleive this should best work with OSTs and if i were you all i'd reserve the server for OSTs not ISO. Saves bandwidth and it helps people feel the need to use their own bought games to make ISO rather than going on here and having everyone do it for them. If ya know what i mean. Just a random thought.

Any agreements?

Thanks

Some torrent sites have auto-seed feature. It said that if there are no seeds, keep the client open and our auto-seed bot will detect the torrent eventually and will seed it. I don't know how that works, but it ensures finished downloads
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

Oh, so you do have an auto seed bot. Didn't think ya did... oh well. Good that you do.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kohlrak
    Oh, so you do have an auto seed bot. Didn't think ya did... oh well. Good that you do.
    I don't think that EP does...

Thanks

No, it was some other site, some anime tracker. I don't know how it works, maybe the server needs to have the full files too for this bot to seed them.

But this is like the idea kohlrak mentioned first: having the files in some hosting site and they would be automatically seeded.
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

Mega Man X8 Soundtrack is done ! Thanks again Aclors !

If you have time, I'm also interested in your Mega Man X: Command Mission soundtrack... but you don't have to hurry, just do a torrent when you have time and I'll be grateful !

Thanks

Sure I can do that. I will also update my soundtrack list soon, as I am getting a few extra ones.
    As for kohlrak's idea, I like it a lot. It would make so that all torrents could be active, as there are some where there are only peers and no seeds.
    Hey Chaos, how are those uploads going?

EDIT: For the RockMan X Command Mission OST torrent, check the BT downloads forum.
    Last edited by Epsilon; 23rd-April-2005 at 17:17.

Thanks

It's kind of annoying though when i see seeds in some torrents that are 100% or close but they aren't giving me any up. Marked with "bad" or somthing like that. I don't know if that'll be a problem for auto seeders or not. Emuparadise bandwidth is all we'd have to worry about if we host them from emuparadise. But my main concern would be if the bots show off the no up speed properties.

I think I can get the Animal Crossing Soundtrack if i use the Animal Forest ROM. But somthing is a miss right now with it so... I don't know i can or not, so anyone has it already, give me a notice. I'm using the wave recorder in my emulator to get the kirby 64 sound track too. I wish there was a simple way to get USF files cause in that case i would do that and convert them to mp3 instead of having to actually go play the game to get the songs. (AC ost would be much easier in that case also.)

Thanks

Megaman Legends 2 OST. Requested by Aclors :

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...012SI6YLVRH3L8

Thanks

Thanx! You're the best. I'll be updating my soundtrack list soon, as I am almost done dling some others.

Thanks

Um... Dude.... That's either a mix of 1 and 2 or 1. And it's flutter not flatter i think. Never got the whole way through 1. If you listen to escape from the tower you'll relize rather quickly that it's the song from the first level of Mega man legends 1. Appel market was also in 1, not 2, but this other song you called "The Flatter.mp3" is the index song for the megaman legends 2 demo.

Thanks

Oops, sorry typing Megaman Legends 2 instead of Megaman Legends 1.

Thanks

i'm lookin forward to the MML2 OST meself. lol I must watch over this topic closely. You never know when some one will over the AC1 thinger or request Ace Combat 3 or one of the old OSTs i have. I have alot of the NSF files. a few PSF, minipsf, usf, and i know a few tricks to hacking the songs out of pc games. Not really much hacking, but alot of the pk3 files are zips only renamed. COD wasn't hard to find the sound tracks, wasn't even looking for them. lol

Thanks

Well, I've finally updated my soundtrack list. It's attached. So Chaos, what about the other requests I made?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    EP Points

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...N3Q11XZMLHFX6S

Parasite Eve 1 OST for anyone that is interested