Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: John Kerry Is A Douchebag, But I'm Voting For Him Anyway (Website Within)

Thanks

Default John Kerry Is A Douchebag, But I'm Voting For Him Anyway (Website Within)

John Kerry stuff

good website, I am too tired to post what it is, but it is about john kerry.
    Squiggly Line Squiggly Line Squiggly Line

Thanks

Good shit, I read some of his 2nd essay. Will read the rest of the page later.

Thanks

Yep. All politicians suck. It's always the "Lesser of Two Evils" rule that determines the vote. Kerry is that man.

Thanks

I hate both Bush and Kerry so to me...were all screwed. But I don't like discussing politics so I'll stop there.

Thanks
    EP Points

Whooooo! Go Kerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud supporter of Kerry - Edwards 2004.

Thanks

I'd rather vote for him than that jerk bush. Anyday. There should be more choice, especially in a democracy. But I would vote for a chimpanzee if he was standing against Bush...

Thanks

I'm voting bush just because he sticks to what he says. If I had a dog for every time Kerry swithed positions, I'd sell 'em and be one rich b!t--

Nuff said.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

I'm fed up with Bush!
    Go kerry! I don't live in the US though

Thanks

Hi. Paladin Hammer? Give me one example of his supposed flip-flops. They're all gobshite and spin. If you had actually, you know, gone to the site that this thread is about, and in particular checked out this essay, you would realise that.

If you know any flip-flops that you think are perfect, watertight examples of how changeable Kerry is, go right ahead and post them. You will be proven wrong.

Thanks

I thinkl Bush shifts positions more than anyone...and without thinking of the consequences of these said positions..."We must go to war with Iraq. They have WMDs"...."Ok, maybe Iraq doesn't have WMDs, but it's still a threat"..."Iraq war was an administrative error of judgement...I apologize. It was the wrong war at the wrong time"...If you can't call that a shift of position, I don't know what is.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    I thinkl Bush shifts positions more than anyone...and without thinking of the consequences of these said positions..."We must go to war with Iraq. They have WMDs"...."Ok, maybe Iraq doesn't have WMDs, but it's still a threat"..."Iraq war was an administrative error of judgement...I apologize. It was the wrong war at the wrong time"...If you can't call that a shift of position, I don't know what is.

I am glad that you said that since he didn't say that last statement, that was john kerry. But about a flip flop, Kerry says and i quote "I voted for the 87 billion before i voted against it." That seems like a flip flop.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Seems like. Isn't.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Aug31.html

Giuliani: "I quote John Kerry: 'I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it.' "

The context: The administration's request for the funding was controversial, even among Republicans, and various attempts were made to split off $67 billion for the troops from the $20 billion for reconstruction, or to turn the $20 billion grant into a loan, or to fund some of the spending by raising taxes on incomes greater than $312,000. Kerry voted for a different version of the bill, just as Bush had vowed to veto a version that originally passed in the Senate that would have converted half of the Iraq rebuilding plan into a loan.

But then, the Washington Post are part of the mainstream liberal media. Onoes. Etc.

Thanks

Being a senator isn't as easy as voting yes or no on a bill and that being your view on the subject behind it, which is shown by Kerry's vote for the president's authority to go to war with iraq in the first place. Like Jimmy pointed out, there's different bills proposed, if they say no to one doesn't mean they are completely against it, just not that version of it. Kerry wasn't against funding the troops or reconstruction in iraq, just not the specific bill in question.
    It's difficult for a senator to run for president because of that specific reason.

btw, I'm not for Kerry nor Bush at the moment, just pointing out what I see.

Thanks

Originally posted by leatherman
    I am glad that you said that since he didn't say that last statement, that was john kerry.
    Ah! The pleasure of finally being able to prove Dingy wrong...feels good, eh? kidding. Am glad to be critisized, but I will quote Kerry now..."Iraq war was a colossal error of judgement", to which in reply Bush replied that it was an administrative error. I could be wrong, but I'm looking for links to substantiate what I saw on the tele.

Thanks

Giuliani: "He even, at one point, declared himself an antiwar candidate, and now he says he's a pro-war candidate."

The context: Giuliani's statement appears derived from an appearance by Kerry in January in which he was asked on MSNBC's "Hardball" if he was one of the candidates "unhappy with the war has been fought, the way it's been fought . . . are you one of the antiwar candidates?" He answered: "I am. Yes. In the sense that I don't believe the president took to us war as he should have, yes. Absolutely. Do I think this president violated his promises to America? Yes, I do, Chris. Was there a way to hold Saddam Hussein accountable? You bet there was and we should have done it right."

How did Kerry suppose we hold Saddam acountable?
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra