Thread: FaNiAl FaNtAsY TaCtIcS psX

Thanks

Angry FaNiAl FaNtAsY TaCtIcS psX

could someone give me a site or something where i could get ff tactics please for psx i ve been lookin for this game for ever thx in advance

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm pretty sure it's up over on SN :nod

I've PM you the proper address but you might have trouble doing Right Click > Save as on the Torrent file, keeps on coming up as HTML for me. I'd upload it here but Final Fantasy games are a no no.

Hey I just read this at SN...

As some of you might have noticed, SN had some problems recently regarding its servers and .torrent download. It turned out that some of the (unauthorized) third party programs and/or sites that are hotlinking to our torrent database was poorly designed/configured, and that almost killed SN servers. So we had no choice but to enable .torrent access only to users coming from our official mirrors. This policy will not change, so don't ask. In case you have misconfigured browser, you'll get (instead of .torrent) .html file with instructions how to configure your computer to access our .torrents.

I hope you understand our position and we ask you again, not to use third party applications / sites to access SN!
    Thanks

Looks like it's all fixed

I just checked and they do have FF Tactics, the file is called...

PSX.Final.Fantasy.Tactics.NTSC-[shibby.dl.am]

Hope that helps

Rs

Thanks

You can get it here too
    ftp:68.13.198.211 port 21
    login:Test pass:Test