Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Saddam and Al Queda? Linked?

Thanks

Actually if you look at the second page of the article i mentioned you will find the history behind Al Queda and Iraq.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenfold
    I have heard reports that the rest of the world has stopped giving a fuck about what the Americans are doing and are letting them skullfuck whoever they feel like.
    I heard this also. Seems more important to me.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ziegfried Guest

Yes. I think it's a major factor in this issue, actually. The US is totally last year.

Thanks

This year, my hot tip goes to the contents of Totos pants. And don't even think that I'm kidding.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

The picture of Rumsfeld and Saddam is from about 20 years ago or more, things have changed between the US and Saddam. About that picture of Saddam and Bin Laden together, well do you think that they would allow themselves to be photographed if they wanted to keep it secret that Iraq was supporting Al Queda. He harbored a terrorist organization in his own country.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

It's so great that you bring up that the picture is very old...Because all of the terrorist actions that the USA hold against Iraq are also of that same era...as they served a purpose for us.

Thanks

No the picture was in 1983 and Bin Laden met with Iraq, for the first time we know of, in 1992. That leaves a 10 year gap, between the picture and Iraq's known link to terrorists activity.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuy
    You know the WMD's he had were given to him... by Guess who.. the US... in the 80's when we "alies" aginst Iran.
    In the 1980's we were also selling arms to Iran, heard of Iran Contra?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Fett aka hmm
    Yes and no... we were not selling to Iran, we were selling the Nicaraguan, Sandanistas, during their civil war, and using the money from the arms running to pay off the hostage takers in Iran.

Thanks

Yeah but what do you guys think? I think Saddam and Al Queda were linked and had a history with each other. But you guys, do you think that he was linked to Al Queda. He obviously, himself, was a terrorist to his own people, and really i see no difference between how he tortured people and had a genocide of Kurds, with the Hitler driven holocuast of the jewish people. Please tell me what you guys think.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leatherman
    Yeah but what do you guys think? I think Saddam and Al Queda were linked and had a history with each other. But you guys, do you think that he was linked to Al Queda. He obviously, himself, was a terrorist to his own people, and really i see no difference between how he tortured people and had a genocide of Kurds, with the Hitler driven holocuast of the jewish people. Please tell me what you guys think.

Im not sure Saddam and Al-Qaeda had a link. But I do know Saddam and other terrorist groups. For instance Saddam giving money to to Palestinian suicide bombers families.

Thanks

Im not sure Saddam and Al-Qaeda had a link. But I do know Saddam and other terrorist groups. For instance Saddam giving money to to Palestinian suicide bombers families.
    Read the article in the first post i attached. Then let me know what you think about it. Read both pages but the second page is the most important.

Thanks

I did read those. But the sources dont seem as reliable as id like, I guess I just mean that the mainstream American media would have picked up on this, even if they are biased.

Thanks

I know that we helped Saddam in the Iran Contra, but I doubt that we gave him nukes or any other chemical or biologial weapons.

Thanks

thats sort of what i was thinking.