Thread: Pre-Modded PSOne/PSX Consoles?

Thanks

Default Pre-Modded PSOne/PSX Consoles?

Hey guys, I just want to know...Does anyone know any places online that sell pre-modded PSOne/PSX consoles? After checking out the new releases in the BitTorrent section (Gatchaman, Harikenger, etc.), I've been really interested in trying to get my hands on one (preferably a pre-modded PS that plays CD-R's as well as all the different regions). I've never tried any swap tricks, and never will because I just don't trust them...Any help would be appreciated with this, and thanks in advance!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by nedders
    Hey guys, I just want to know...Does anyone know any places online that sell pre-modded PSOne/PSX consoles? After checking out the new releases in the BitTorrent section (Gatchaman, Harikenger, etc.), I've been really interested in trying to get my hands on one (preferably a pre-modded PS that plays CD-R's as well as all the different regions). I've never tried any swap tricks, and never will because I just don't trust them...Any help would be appreciated with this, and thanks in advance!
    Use a pen Sideshow Bob

If you live in the UK you should check out PSX Services

You could always use ePSXe untill you get a real PS

Thanks

Also, I recommend the swap trick. Its not hard once you master it. Very easy and you use a regular black bottomed psx disc as the swap disc.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Winged 2.0
    Also, I recommend the swap trick. Its not hard once you master it. Very easy and you use a regular black bottomed psx disc as the swap disc.
    It will end up messing up your Spindal, if you mess up to many times, and it will cause it to break eventuly due to the stress of swaping.

Thanks

Now that we are on the topic, where is the best place to buy a pre-modded PS2? Has to be in the US and it has to be secure. (meaning it has a padlock in the corner in IE.)

Thanks
    EP Points

PS2+ sell for �99.99 brand new in the UK now so I'd assume the price of a pre modded PS2 will have dropped too. Be nice with a HD