Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's theoretical question thing time! Again!

Ziegfried Guest

Default It's theoretical question thing time! Again!

Yeah. So, let's say you were to leave the entire Emuparadise network - meaning forums, IRC, everything - tomorrow. You also wouldn't be able to talk to anyone you met through Emuparadise ever again, for reasons unspecified. Five or ten years from now, who would you remember?

*Nods*

Thanks

Hum, probably you Ziegfried, and probably Master Vivi and Winged, dont know why though. Knowitman too probably, but im not likely to remember the names, just fragments of posts which make up what i think of them. Oh, and Elmdor of course

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Tonberry, Ed and Cyber.

Thanks

Oh yeh, cant forget good old Cyber, i think i would remember you too a little Crusher (maybe only because there was like 5 of you )

Thanks

Hmm.....CCDART probably......

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks

Cyberxion

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>

Thanks

Tonberry, Jimton, Johnny, Dave, Dark Magician and Toto. Definatly.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks
    EP Points

I am 100% certain I would remember Norgus (being him and all...)

Its hard to tell who I would remember, but likely cyber, skinner8/ziegfried, nek_ and gospel (alot of IRC'rs would be remembered).

But I dunno... 5 - 10 years and my memmory is pretty bad..

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

Yeah. So, let's say you were to leave the entire Emuparadise network - meaning forums, IRC, everything - tomorrow. You also wouldn't be able to talk to anyone you met through Emuparadise ever again, for reasons unspecified. Five or ten years from now, who would you remember?
    No one.
    I would block the memory from my mind, for remembering EP and it's fine, fine members would only bring me horrible, horrible pain.. If I were to remember such people, I would be in constant grief, knowing I can never see their screen names, nor talk to them on a petty messenger service ever again..
    It pains me to even think about such a scenerio.. I'm all alone, in the darkness of my basement somewhere in the future, laughing at somesort of crude joke made by some internet veteran.. when suddenly, an image comes to my mind.. yes, the image of what? ..the.. the image of Victory?
    My mind would be blown, for just alittle while.. where was this image conceived? where.. did it come from? and my mind would suddenly know.. EP, the place where all the internet losers go and chat up a raging storm!
    I would think for awhile, what has happened to my dear EP? was it taken down a number of years ago? I would type the address, if I remember the address, into the bar thing at the top of the screen.. assuming it's still on top of the screen in the future, and that I need a keyboard aswell in the future.
    I would come across a "LOL NOT FOUND LOL" and I would sit there, attempting to recall what had happened there..
    At first I would attempt to remember my screen name, thinking for many minutes.. what could it possibly have been? what was it!? I know it started with an S.. and it was something weird, and in a foreign language.
    I would ponder over this for many a day, thinking.. who? what? when? where? .. and possibly how?
    Finally, the image.. not of victory, but of justice, would be there.. strangling my mind, making me remember who it was that helped conceive of such a glorious thing, and lo, I would remember Mr. Smith- that frightful little demon from some place I can't remember at the moment, but who was justice in the making!
    And a flood of memories would suddenly hit me, I would remember the wackiness of Skinner, or whatever his name was, and I would shudder at the thought of his webcam.. and my mind would wonder, I would recall Gospel and that other guy who did stuff and the other guy! I would remember that the majority of that forum was all men, aswell.. and again, I would shudder.
    My mind would suddenly stop, "where were these people?" and a wave of sorrow would hit me, I would sit there.. in the darkness of my basement, my head hanging in despair.. knowing I would, and never have, seen them again on the Internet.. I would sigh and block the memory from my mind once more, never to do it again until I was truly able to conquer such a horrid sadness..

I would crawl back into the gaping maw that is the Internet.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Wow. Makes sence, in a twisted way.

I think I'd remember alot of you people if we were talking about a week or two from now. But I have such a shitty memory that I'd can't say with any certainty who I'd remember.

EDIT: Really though, I don't think there's a person I wouldn't remember. And while a few stand out, I don't wanna come across as either an ass kisser by posting a list, or a thankless bastard for posting a list and missing someone who deserved to be on it.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 25th-August-2004 at 17:02.

Thanks

cyberxion, ifrit, mason, masj, knowitman, zorlon, crusher, and uh.... I guess that's all I'd really remember.

I believe I would since I can recall all the friends I've ever had in my life.

EDIT: and knightofnachoes and jimmy. that's all.
    So I make games now sort of. Check the out the one I have in the IGF this year, its totally free: www.mackvswindows.com

Also add me on things.
    twitter: solidusjoe
    Game networks on my profile.

Thanks

I'd probably remember most of you, as this board dominated my free time a while back. Its the newer members whom Ive had little interaction with that I would unfortunately struggle to remember.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Ziegfried, Master vivi, winged, gospel

Thanks

I'd remember Spectral and Kentachi.

Their names at least.

Thanks

OMG!!! no one is going to remember me?!?!? You gotta be kidding, fine then, be that way.

Id probably remember MasJ too, as well as Gospel and Elin