Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Show Off! The Return

Thanks

I actually like that sig. It's in accordance with the current trend of blending your character undiscernably into the background, while still being................... nice.

Thanks

Chaos Satellite. I like this piece. Hopefully someone can give me something to improve on for another job.
    Last edited by brit; 3rd-November-2004 at 16:24.

Thanks

Nifty. I like the feint render there; it's beggeing for exposure, and I say give it to her! No really, why did you hide it under those clouds whereas it you should've put it over them where it belongs. You're letting good stuff go unnoticed. Other than that little fault there, I'm liking this. The clouds are giving that extra 'umph' and the 2D complements it nicely.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Megalith
    Nifty. I like the feint render there; it's beggeing for exposure, and I say give it to her! No really, why did you hide it under those clouds whereas it you should've put it over them where it belongs. You're letting good stuff go unnoticed. Other than that little fault there, I'm liking this. The clouds are giving that extra 'umph' and the 2D complements it nicely.
    Thanks. I actually had an Idea to have a sort of beam shooting out through the clouds, but everyone does those twisty beams shooting off of one of the surfaces of these renders shaped like this. I nix'ed the beam for a more hidden descent type of feel. The damn clouds were annoying as hell to make. And it's black and white because I couldn't think of a color combination that would fit... at all. And until I really understand the elements of creating tech/2D brushes, I'll be using those created by Wurklash. Dude is sick. Thanks still. I've noticed that I get ALOT of use out of those burn and dodge tools. ALOT.

Thanks
    EP Points

Okay well i came up with this idea after playin the Encore CD but i need to refine it as the blur makes a white glow around the items the reason i did blur it was to not make the edges so sharp
    any ideas would help me alot

Thanks

Failed experiment. If you are going to use a gif with transparency, never try that. You can't get rid of the edges now. You're best for just stroking it and hoping the entire stroke shows properly. Hop to it.

Thanks

Some old drawing I made of Oni Link; The Fierce Deity, from Majora's Mask.

Thanks

One of my rum inspired pictures. I started this about 2 days ago, and finished it about 5 minutes ago. There is NO beveling or anything like that in this picture. It is straight lighting, and colouring. I did most of it in Paint, and touched it all up in Photoshop.

Last edited by Dark Neighbour; 11th-December-2004 at 12:07.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gfx.

Chaos Satellite. I like this piece. Hopefully someone can give me something to improve on for another job.
    It looks like a screen of Metroid Prime. Really like it. Perfect IMO.
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*

Thanks

Nightingale (megalith), wow. It's amazing to see how far you've taken your talent. If I think back a year and a half ago (perhaps more,) I can remember when you were first starting to play with photoshop. Congrats mate, you're amazing.

(Before it gets asked, I don't have a f*cking clue why I'm here again. I don't think I've logged in for a good 6 months. A whim, I guess.)

Thanks

I'm flattered. It's an honor getting a compliment from you, XKR. Thanks man.

I haven't seen you around lately. Still in the GFX deal?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XKR
    Nightingale (megalith), wow. It's amazing to see how far you've taken your talent. If I think back a year and a half ago (perhaps more,) I can remember when you were first starting to play with photoshop. Congrats mate, you're amazing.

(Before it gets asked, I don't have a f*cking clue why I'm here again. I don't think I've logged in for a good 6 months. A whim, I guess.)
    Pretty accurate, actually. It has been about 6 Mos. if I can remember the last time I saw you around.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gfx.
    Pretty accurate, actually. It has been about 6 Mos. if I can remember the last time I saw you around.
    More like 8 months.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

New sig and avatar. HAR HAR HO HO!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crusher
    New sig and avatar. HAR HAR HO HO!
    Awesome! The sig reminds me of the tragedy that took place in that field and the ending afterwards. I suddenly feel like loading my save and watch it again.
    Damn you crusher!