Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Concerts you will be going to soon?

Thanks

I won't be going to any concerts anytime soon, I went to a Metallica concert, they toured with Godsmack, my first concert and it kicked so much ass. So, my parents probably won't gove me money to go to a concert for a while. LOL! I would love to see a Nevermore Concert, or an In Flames tour, ah, can't forget Iced Earth, COB, and Evergrey (wanted to got to that one so bad).
    Band of the Century

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL 1966-2004

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DiGiMoRtAL
    That's a shame...did you go see them at the big day out?.
    Yes, fortunately enough. They were a class act, did you see them too? It'd be great to see a full show by them, I know you'll enjoy it...

Andvari, what exactly is conservative punk? The alternative to the alternative? "The man is keeping us down by preventing us from reaping the windfall of native logging's potentially vast profits"? Yes, I know you said you wouldn't talk about it, but the very concept frightens and confuses me. See them if what you're interested in is the music, and if you find their politics are too infantile for your liking, then you've learnt something about them. Doesn't matter if you dislike it. I cringe whenever Five Iron Frenzy praise their "awesome God", but I still appreciate their music. LTJ can be your equivalent. Tell me a couple of conservative punk groups too, the nearest I've heard are neo-nazi skinheads.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Onestroke
    Yes, fortunately enough. They were a class act, did you see them too? It'd be great to see a full show by them, I know you'll enjoy it...

Andvari, what exactly is conservative punk? The alternative to the alternative? "The man is keeping us down by preventing us from reaping the windfall of native logging's potentially vast profits"? Yes, I know you said you wouldn't talk about it, but the very concept frightens and confuses me. See them if what you're interested in is the music, and if you find their politics are too infantile for your liking, then you've learnt something about them. Doesn't matter if you dislike it. I cringe whenever Five Iron Frenzy praise their "awesome God", but I still appreciate their music. LTJ can be your equivalent. Tell me a couple of conservative punk groups too, the nearest I've heard are neo-nazi skinheads.
    As I said before, I refuse to talk about it further. I will, however, give you a website: www.conservativepunk.com

Very original URL, I'll admit, but effective. The real reason it's superior to Punkvoter is simple: There is a forum where one can speak his/her mind.
    Last edited by andvari_7; 21st-August-2004 at 10:44.
    The psychotic dress, the senseless feature terrifies every living creature. Predictability is wearing thin; groundbreaking practice for the preacher.

Thanks

Punkvoter's bloody stupid as well, but at least the polemic is understandable. Browsing the forums, they seem to exist entirely as an anti-the-anti thing. In which case, it's as lame as the site that it set out to pwn or whatever. I frequent neither site, and therefore have a large penis. Anyone can tell you that Anti-Flag is a gobshite band, but there's no need to answer every inane political remark with an equally asinine retort.

Anyway, keeping it on topic, LTJ are your favourite band and it would only cost fifteen bucks. You can pretend not to hear them during their little speeches, can't you? If you want, you can yell at all the kids with spikey hair about how sweet Iraq's going.

Thanks

Punkvoter's bloody stupid as well, but at least the polemic is understandable. Browsing the forums, they seem to exist entirely as an anti-the-anti thing. In which case, it's as lame as the site that it set out to pwn or whatever. I frequent neither site, and therefore have a large penis. Anyone can tell you that Anti-Flag is a gobshite band, but there's no need to answer every inane political remark with an equally asinine retort.

Anyway, keeping it on topic, LTJ are your favourite band and it would only cost fifteen bucks. You can pretend not to hear them during their little speeches, can't you? If you want, you can yell at all the kids with spikey hair about how sweet Iraq's going.
    I understand what you're saying, I guess. What the hell, I may just go to that concert. Thank you, Jimmy, you have no idea how helpful you've just been.
    The psychotic dress, the senseless feature terrifies every living creature. Predictability is wearing thin; groundbreaking practice for the preacher.

Thanks

Awesome. I never aim to please, but somehow manage to do it every now and then.

My 18th is only a couple of months away. S'not fair.

Thanks

next time mewithoutYou is close, i'm there. i have to be.

get on your bikes and ride!

Thanks

Yea , i saw them at bdo...in fact it was that performance that got me into their music. But i feel rather sorry for them among other bands having to play for so many people who were impatiently waiting for Metallica.
    Last edited by DiGiMoRtAL; 22nd-August-2004 at 02:06.

Thanks

I went to fucking OZZFEST last month (Hmmm...July...yeh thats right...) Drove over to washington and boiled in the sun for like 12 hours...

Worth it though! Slayer, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Slipknot, Superjoint Ritual, Black Label Society, and lets not forget the creators themselves...Black Sabbath!

Oooohh man...thats a show I won't soon forget

Neither mentally nor physically...damn I got me some scars

Heh...
    ----------------------------------
    Welcome to this horses' anus

\m/> _ <\m/|Ralk On|\m/> _ <\m/

Thanks

Maiden played in Ozzfest?! Damn, I didn't see anything on Maiden at the official page, are you sure you saw Maiden playing?
    I'd die to see Slayer, BS, and Judas Priest live, the other bands don't interest me...

Thanks

GOIN TO BLINK!!!

16 days and then they play in Aus.

Going to Homebake as well, thats in December though, just after I finish my exit exams. Good time to relax and kick back...to some Frenzal Rhomb..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    Maiden played in Ozzfest?! Damn, I didn't see anything on Maiden at the official page, are you sure you saw Maiden playing?
    I'd die to see Slayer, BS, and Judas Priest live, the other bands don't interest me...
    I didn't remember seing Maiden on the page either, if Maiden did played it would be more kickass that its now.
    Last edited by Hao; 22nd-August-2004 at 16:15.

Thanks

Yeh Maiden was there...

They played right before Black Sabbath...

I never checked out who was actually playing before I went, but I highly doubt that they'd leave out Iron Maiden from the lineup on the site...
    Welcome to this horses' anus

\m/> _ <\m/|Ralk On|\m/> _ <\m/

Thanks

Narrrrrrrr Shaun.

Maiden played no Ozzfest this year...

Thanks

Yeah, I didn't think Maiden would play since most of the bands at Ozzfest were just popular or new bands. The only bands touring with Ozzfest that interest me are Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, and As I Lay Dying. Perhaps you could say Dimmu Borgir(if they only played songs from their first 2 albums, which I doubt ), but otherwise I don't care much for Ozzfest. There's a 15$ Deicide, Napalm Death, (other DM bands) concert in Oct. in NY(forgot which town). I might go.