Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSX/N64 converter troubles.

Thanks
    EP Points

Long shot coming up:

Does the device have 2 entires in device manager, ie one for the PSX component and 1 for the N64? (heard some have this)

If so disable the one you ain't using - just with the basic right click disable method, see if that fixes it. Got a PSX (dual) adaptor here that exhibits pretty much similar behaviour if I don't disable 1 port, or plug 2 pads in at once.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I went into the controller option in the Control Panel, and there was only one device listed. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

EDIT: Apparently I turned the controller off in the emulator, though I don't remember doing so. So now it works, but it's not too responsive on the Z-Rotation axis. Left and right are smooth, but when I press up or down, things go to hell. Mario stutter steps at a very slow pace. Ugh, this is annoying.

Thanks for all the help, but I think I'm just about friggin' ready to give up.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 14th-August-2004 at 22:25.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh, Del. Any suggestion on how to get NRages plug in to recognise my controller, and do you have any suggestions on which are the best plug-ins to use for the emulator in general? Thanks.