Thread: Can't Download

Thanks

Angry Can't Download

For some reason I can't seem to download anything! I thought maybe some things had broken links, but after hours of randomly picking roms I get this message all the time:

This link might be broken, or the webmaster has made a configuration error in the anti-leech file.
    Try searching for your file below, or make your way back from our main page.
    Make sure that if you're trying to download something, you're NOT using a download manager, read our download FaQ for more information.

Now obviously I thought to turn off DAP so I did. But I get the same message. Then I looked at the DAP Guide, Configured DAP accordingly and still can't download. Is something wrong with my computer or something?

Thanks

I'm adding on to this thread...but my bitching is aimed more at the Soundtracks. Only the Chrono Cross Sountrack I think is working right now...Oi! Wazzup wit dat mate?!

Thanks

Default can't download either

I can't seem to download anything either. I was downloading Tomb Raider PSX iso and got the first six ontuesday I think. Then tried to download the seventh the nect day and got the message that the file no longer exists. I tried a stright ftp and it looks like the isos directory is not there anymore??? All I needed was the last rar file...depressing.
    I am da geekness

Open Source rules

Thanks

Hi guys apparently the isos section is up for maintanence. Check the latest thread on "ftp server down" just above this one
    I am da geekness

Open Source rules