Thread: Need help making a Guilty Gear storyline FAQ!

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Need help making a Guilty Gear storyline FAQ!

Here's the deal. I love the Guilty Gear storyline. And I know there's a lot more to it that was only released in Japan. All we got was the story mode in GGX2, which was still pretty in depth. I know there's official manga and also 3 Drama CD's (played out like old radio dramas). I want to know if anyone can help me to find American translations of what's in the drama CD's, or maybe a guide to what happens in the mangas? I'm looking to write a storyline FAQ like the unbeliveably detailed Street Fighter storyline guide on Gamefaqs.That is, doing a detailed overview of the entire story so far, then doing individual sections on each character. Anyone who can help will get credit for it in the FAQ. Thanks!

Thanks

Exclamation

Holy...Ker...Rap...Well I could help since I know the story on each character along with the new ones, and the backgrounds. Basically...I'm a walking encyclopedia on all characters in fighting games...so if ya need help...other then the Drama CD's(I could probably research some shit) then I might be able to help you. If not, check out Fighter Mania, which handles a LOT of fighting games, storylines, and etc.