Thread: Do anyone have the Full Version of Magic Engine (a TG-16, PC engine emulator?)

Thanks

Default Do anyone have the Full Version of Magic Engine (a TG-16, PC engine emulator?)

Do anyone have the Full Version of Magic Engine (a TG-16, PC engine emulator?) The demo version is very good, but it have the 5 min time limit, and I sick of tried of going to the menu and load state so the time goes back to 5 mins, i'm really tried of this, and I'm hoping someone got the full version of the emulator, so they won't be any time limit, now that would be good.
    Helping people with emulation problems.

Thanks

That'd fall under the "warez" category.

If the emulator authors choose to make you pay for their software, you can't really do anything about it. It was their time and effort they put into it.

Thanks

the person made it is a @$$ HOLE! Sorry for the words people.

Thanks

Justify your statement.

I'm sure that author spent countless hours working and doing bugfixes, all of which was unpaid. While most emulators are free, I'm sure the authors would like compensation for their work.

If this author wants to "force" you into paying him for his work, that is entirely within his rights. Hell, be glad he lets you demo it.

You seem to like that emulator, I'd say go the extra mile and pay for it. You'll be benefitting yourself and the project.

Thanks

I do like the emulator, but I could get a better system emulator, like ZSNES. But I think I sould pay, but it would be dumb because emulators are free. And Magic Engine is the only emulator I know that you have to pay for the real thing. Heck I crack many programs like Nero. But you can't crack Magic Engine. This is the Best TG-16 Emulator, but many people who made emulators made the emulator free, I may never know why the guy who made Magic Engine say you have to pay it. But Still, I will bug people for the Full Version of Magic Engine, it have to be somewhere soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Last I heard we were allowed to give out pay emulators on the forum. Most everything we do is warez, just for emulation stuff Not warez warez, if you catch my drift. But I'd wait for a mods opinon before running and giving out ME.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

if the mods let you give out the full version of Magic Engine, i would be happy, please mods, I need Magic Engine!

Thanks

I won't even bother deciphering your posts.

If you don't want to pay for the emulator, find a different one. So what if Magic Engine is the best around? Too fucking bad for you.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the guy just wants compensation for his effort. No big mystery there,

Hell, it's only $16, and the official website runs a monthly contest to win a FREE copy of MagicEngine.

Being a fucking annoyance by asking for warez is a good way to get shit on. Find your own goddamn copy, and bear in mind that you are taking away from the emulation scene when you do so.

Thanks

look, ok forget it, I still what a free copy of the emulator, I don't care if I take away it from the emulation world, look i download PSX games, I could get in troble by the FBI if I get caught, but who cares, if I have to buy a emulator for 16 bucks, you got no idea how much people are going to laugh at me, emulators are free, that what I think, then again i should buy it, but I can always get the full version from someone, maybe if I'm luckly enough, look I have to pay for NERO, but I was able to Crack it. SO things work out.

Thanks

I guess your posts make sense if you don't speak logic and/or reason.

Things don't work out. Warez costs companies money.

Sure, I use warez, but I also pay for software and games. I've always hoped I'd never become a mindless fucking leech like you.

So you don't care if you take from the emulation community and give nothing back? Good fucking job on your end.

Hell, Martin Korth discontinued work on his emulator NO$GB after being assaulted by pirating, and recently I guess he decided to break down and release a free version of his newest emu (NO$GBA), just so he wouldn't have to deal with piracy.

These actions hurt everyone, user and coder alike.