Thread: Can anyone pleas help me?

Thanks

Default Can anyone pleas help me?

Greetings and thank you for reading my message, I really need some help running 1 game, and its called killer instinct 2 on mame, as many of you may know this game requires a CHD file which happens do be NOWHERE if any of you kind souls know where to find it or can just e-mail it to me or send it to me through messenger or any other instant messenger I would be a really happy person.Well I got some isos and lots of roms to trade if interested, anyway thank you and I await your kind and favorable reply

Thanks
    EP Points

You'll probably have more luck asking for this in the Yousendit Comments & Requests thread in the Trading Post section. Peer to Peer filesharing programs like eDonkey or DC++ are a great place to find CHDs too, so I wouldn't say this CHD is "nowhere", you're just not looking in the right places.