Thread: Funny stories

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Funny stories

In a attempt to inject some much-needed life and humour into the Free 4 All, I present the 'Funny stories' thread. If you have any funny stories that you either know about or were involved in, post them here.

One luncthime when we were about 13 years old, several of us were playing football on the front terrace of school. One of my friend found a half-empty bottle of 'beer' in a hedge (I have own suspicions as to what was actually in the bottle, I daresay you'll be able to guess), which he then proceeded to drink. On the way back to class a few of us happened to notice a faint smell of beer, which was obviously coming from my friend. He realised this and ate some breathmints. The smell had pretty much gone, but we weren't about to tell him that.

After lunch I had a separate class from most of these people (we were split into sets for our Maths classes), but they later told me how much fun they'd had with him. Whenever a teacher went past that afternoon, one of them would loudly exclaim "How odd, I can smell beer nearby!" They apparently got some VERY strange looks from the teachers, most of which were directed towards my sweating, guilty-looking friend. Good times.

Thanks

When I was in 6th grade I got a small peice of paper and I wrote "Will you have sex with me?" and then below it I wrote "YES and NO" and I circled YES. I then left it on the desk in front of me after the bell rang. The next day in that class 2 teachers were talking to each other asking "who sits in that desk 3rd hour". I knew what they was talking about and It was very hard to keep a straight face. I was cracking up inside. The Teachers thought some 11-12 year olds was going to go have sex. lol It was very funny. I have tons of funny storys so I will probably post again in here later.
    To appreciate heaven well, you must first experience hell.

I'm not afraid to get shot in the head and die, I'm afraid to get shot in the head and live.

Thanks

We had our soccer meeting and a guy brought the tape of a euro cup soccor match...we were watching then all of a sudden the thing switched and it showed a girl puttin on a thong bikinni... the poor guy tried to hide under the desk.and we al went like "woooooo" i was cracking up so badly after that...
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks
    EP Points

We were watching the movie animal farm in class when in the movie one farmer starts having sex with his neigboring farmer's wife. It doesn't show anything, but the bed is shaking very violently.

In another class we were watching Excaliber which was edit to be "school appropiate" They edited out most of the sex related stuff when after skipping some stuff it shows a woman on the top of a hill and then a baby just pops out of her and the guy holds the baby up. You would have to be there. The baby just went pop.

Thanks

Pop goes the weasel?
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks

Ahah! Probably the funniest thing i've seen was on TV, this guy was playing rugby, and a moth flew up on leg of his shorts, and then out the other... I was cracking up so hard.

Hasn't this thread been made, like three times?
    You are the weenie.

Thanks

In fifth grade I joined the newly started Scrabble Club, which had suddenly become the coolest thing to do. I had my parents sign my permission slip and even bothered to bring lunch to school so that I can eat lunch while I play, but there was some rule against eating while you play or maybe it was cursing. Anyway, I joined Monday, I got kicked out Friday.

How many people can truthfully say that they got kicked out of Scrabble Club?

Thanks

Here's a funny story;

Once upon a time, I was a 22 year old virgin and I still am. 22 that is. And a virgin. I know! I'll just blame it on my mental illness! It's cool cos I can blame it on everything. At least maybe my Latvian girlfriend I met on the net will come over and keep me company. Woo-hoo!!

Actually, that's not really a funny story, more of a true story.

LOL!!

Thanks

when i was 3 i pooped behind someguys swimming pool

Thanks

When I went to my friends house, his little brother was being a pain in the ass, so we put him in a laundry basket and threw him in his pool. Good times.

Also, during the Winter last year, me and some pals were throwing snowballs at cars. So obviously, one of the people got out to chase us. The guy jumped out of his shitty Honda Civic and fell flat on his face. He slipped on ice. I was laughing so hard I didn't bother running away.