Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Autographs

Thanks
    EP Points

I have Lou Brocks. He is one of the most famous baseball players who played for the Cardinals.

Thanks
    EP Points

i have quite a few baseball player autographs, the most famous are probably David Justice and Tom Glavine. i also have one hockey autograph, a few golf autographs, and the autograph of lead guitarist for .38 Special, Jeff Carlisee (sp?)

Thanks

I have worked backstage at concerts and I started a tradition...I always carried this book with me to every concert and got every band member to sign whether I liked the band or not...so now I have a book with signatures from all the members of about 10k bands...quite a few famous one's as well...U2, Our Lady Peace, Chantal Kreviazuk(did I spell that right?), Wierd Al(Oooooohhh yeah!), Simon and Milo from Prozzak(yeah, I used to like their songs...so what?) lots of other bands too...there is quite a few lower-end bands though...atleast half is local bands, garage bands, indies or undergrounders...

Thanks

I don't want some stoopid celebrity's signature on a piece of paper. A piece of a super models ass, however.....now that's a different story altogether. Especially one of the old school models like Cindy or Elle. Mmmmmmmm, Elle.........