Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Talk about your pets..

Uncle Evil Guest

I have another fish tank in my room with a sucker fish and a snail. but that damn snail has sex with himself atleast once a week and has a "litter" or whatever you would call it. In march i had 1 snail and because of that masturbating freak i have about 80 i never knew snails could breed "A" sexualy until now lol

ANY ONE INTERESTED IN SOME SNAILS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks

My mum has a Jack Russell named Nikki. She's gotta be the nicest natured dog in the world, she's so fun and cute and cuddly. She has a fairly good understanding of english, she hates certain words like "bone" and runs and hides if you say it. She knows what "walkies" means.

Uncle Evil Guest

so i take it your not interested in snails? lol i need to get rid of some

Thanks
    EP Points

Maybe you could make them run a race to some really really far off place and by the time they come back you'll be dead and gone ?

Thanks

Right now i have two dogs, Max and Pammie. Max is a retriever/chow mix, with a spotted tongue, cute as can be and very sweet. Pammie is a mut, we think she has some german shepard in her though, she's kind of stupid but sweet like Max. They both live outside where they kill little animals.

Then we have two cats Prissy and Rosie *cring*. Prissy is queen of the house. She does what she wants when she wants and no one says anything about it. Rosie, Ro as I call her, is stupid as hell. But another one of our sweet animals.

And finally 5 horses. If a horse is really a pet. I dont really like them but they are nice animals. They're basically big dogs that you can ride. Again all very sweet tempered animals, except one thats because she wasnt ares in the first place and it's hard to change a horses personality.

We used to have a basset hound, best dogs EVER, named Elvis. But we had to put him to sleep because his legs got bad. Kind of a bad dog though, loved him all the same.

Uncle Evil Guest

Originally posted by MasJ
    Maybe you could make them run a race to some really really far off place and by the time they come back you'll be dead and gone ?
    '

well...i would but they are water snails they will die if they are out of the water to long....:\ hey i just had an idea