Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your first post!

Thanks

you had to have connections back then
    So I make games now sort of. Check the out the one I have in the IGF this year, its totally free: www.mackvswindows.com

Also add me on things.
    twitter: solidusjoe
    Game networks on my profile.

Thanks

Yeah, it was a dog eat dog world. j/k Everyone was actually quite helpful back then. When I was just a n00b I had access to a FTP for nothing at all.

Thanks

I had an FTP once, really hard to do with a 56k modem and a DNS that changes constantly almost. Had to give it up.

I actually got back just now from a while of being gone.
    So I make games now sort of. Check the out the one I have in the IGF this year, its totally free: www.mackvswindows.com

Also add me on things.
    twitter: solidusjoe
    Game networks on my profile.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm fairly certain this isn't actually my first post, given the thread topic, but it's the first I can find. Ironically, we have one of these threads going right now, too.

I prefer the default skin, myself.

Thanks

Originally posted by Zephyr
    I'm fairly certain this isn't actually my first post, given the thread topic, but it's the first I can find. Ironically, we have one of these threads going right now, too.
    For a second there, I thought you posted that in the one going right now

It seems like most of us didn't post in the iintroduction thread. Was there one in 2002 or 2003 anyways?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ah, well I found why my "first post" doesn't actually look like it could be my first post - I used the search button at the top, and it sorted by last post date in the thread, rather than by my post date...rather embarrassing.

Here's my real first post.
    Ooh, looks very different since I last lurked here.
    Hello, everyone.
    And my first post of real content, rather than a generic hello.
    I enjoy reading almost anything...which has garnered plenty of odd looks when I walk into a room with a General History of Europe text or the like.

Writing is something I've dabbled in a little, but I haven't done much with it for a while beyond a few backstory and technology summaries.

Thanks
    EP Points

cool thread this, now for my first post:

<a href="http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=298213#post298213">here</a>

I love petes plugins! and I use his opengl one. My pc isnt very fast, so I cant use his opengl2 one but nevermind!

anyone got problems with emulating chrono cross?
    I fixed a good chunk of it by adding -noauto to the command line in epsxe. Doesn anyone know of more problems/fixes for the game?
    hehe I was litterally never a n00b! so there

edit: and I just realised its the same stupid slow pc I am using today... *waits to get new pc*

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

http://www.emuparadise.org/vbulletin...threadid=12333

Wow, I actually used the -smiley in my first post! I ROCK!

Thanks

My first post involved me asking for help in getting Final Fantasy Tactics to run properly on my modded PS2. Sufficed to say, the advice I received resolved the problem and I enjoyed the game immensely...for about 5 minutes, before randomly moving on to another of my copied games. Excellent it was, and no mistake.

I also swore in my first post, much to the disgust of one of the old-time members. Kind of set a future trend really, but there you are. Unfortunately this post was lost when the boards went down, so you'll have to do without all the n00b-realted hilarity that would have undoubtedly ensued. Oh well.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

I wouldn't be able to do that cuz mine was around september 10th or 11th 2001. So I couldn't go that far back. When the forum died all my early posts got erased.

Thanks

Originally posted by TechKnow
    Motherboard monitor is great program as long as your mobo supports it. http://mbm.livewiredev.com/ If you have a newer nvidia card you can check its temperature in the display panel.
    My first post. I Havent changed much since, considering it's only been a month

Thanks
    EP Points

i can't quote it because my first post was erased when the forums went down, though i believe i was asking for some iso and this was still when 150 posts were required to request a game without trade.

Thanks
    EP Points

My first post is gone forever, because of the great forum roll back... when was that anyway.

Thanks

Originally posted by DarknessR18
    I'm reading Donnie Brasco: My Undercover Life in the Mafia. It's an awesome book, much better than the film.
    It is, much better.